• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

Though I also don't like Evan's opinion in what to do about me/Dad

IK Ness/Dolbs are gonna paint this as Dad/me being scum team, but I'm really liking dad's analysis as of late, especially #715.

Basically I would suggest that we all figure out who we wanna trust more, me/Dad or Ness/Dolby, and vote accordingly.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh, neat. do you need an account for quicktopic, or can you just post anonymously?

you don't need an account, but you need to indicate a username when you post

Oh, I didn't know that!!! No way!!! Wow I feel pathetic now lol

Where are these chats held, just for future reference? Like in Skype or smth?
kdskdisnsndjdjsmd I WOULD NORMALLY TOWN READ you for this but Bianca still has me paranoid!

oh, i see. that's pretty neat. thanks for the info!

- - - Post Merge - - -

did Bianca act like she didn't know anything in her last game, but ended up being mafia?

kdskdisnsndjdjsmd I WOULD NORMALLY TOWN READ you for this but Bianca still has me paranoid!

IKR? like all of Oliver's questions are immediate towntells to me (why'd he ask about maf chat if he's not town, etc.) but Bianca really fooled you all last game, so I can't kick him off of my nulls list yet.

1. You've stated your opinion on meta before
2. The main thing with that was that you didn't form an opinion on it, just pointed it out and left it. The reason that I'm so insistent on it was because you ignored the FoS that I provided
3. It's not "you can't talk because you've done it as scum before", it's "you can't talk because you're doing it now" (the point being, its hypocrisy

I've addressed the FoS significantly. Going for the hypocrisy angle then? I mean I haven't made any elaborate cases yet so I'm not doing it right now. It's ridiculously clear that's not what I'm doing: I voted you, pointed out specific behavior you continue here in this response (which is desperately trying to paint me as something I'm not), and didn't need to do anything elaborate to make a case like dig through a bunch of meta. It's based on raw reactionary reads.

So basically you're saying Dad is scum just because.

I've made it a point to say that I'm weighing in on how other people are saying one us to be scum.... don't twist my words. I honestly think they are probably both town

DAMN okay now I'm not sure how to feel about Bianca

OK, I'm going to stop asking questions here and just ask Kat if any more come up.

I just hasn't realized that that website was allowed since the OP says that no out of thread communication is allowed. I figured it applied to mafiosa, too.

pls can we stop reaction testing it's dumb and usually doesn't do anything. If only really seen it used correctly in older games now...not too much. Either Mog or Byngo is scum. I think the way they are talking is a little abstract and unspecific. Toad is probably town, when he is mafia his ate levels are wayyy to high. Also I don't think he would be scum so many games in a row. Dad is town, Dolby is suspicious to me. I'm still waiting for Zendels thoughts on Dolby he said 5-10 minutes but it's been longer than that. Just for future reference I know that when Zendel is scum he gets his reads post checked in the mafia chat so this is interesting. Fn1 is dumb lol. Oliver is shady I can't figure out what he is up to. Kirby is town too. Ness I think could be scum but I think that everyday.

@dan what's your role name?

I'm working on it in a separate tab and I didn't say I would be gone for 5 - 10 mins I said I was going out in 5 - 10.

And no, I do not get my reads checked when I'm scum.

In the Steven Universe chat I asked for my RQS to be checked and my defence against Dolby to be checked. That was also my first and only game as scum.

I'm keeping up with the thread while working on a reads list, so my time is going to be devoted to that more.

Tbh, Ness is still above Dad as maf for me. Kinda feel like the confirmation bias from last night is a trap read

I'm working on it in a separate tab and I didn't say I would be gone for 5 - 10 mins I said I was going out in 5 - 10.

And no, I do not get my reads checked when I'm scum.

In the Steven Universe chat I asked for my RQS to be checked and my defence against Dolby to be checked. That was also my first and only game as scum.

I'm keeping up with the thread while working on a reads list, so my time is going to be devoted to that more.
brb checking Steven universe mafia chat.

I thought you were anti-Ness but you're doing the same thing he could possibly be doing here.

Ness is def above th two of you in terms of sus, which is pretty much why I unvoted

Could be Scum:

Dan or Dolby

Questionables:

Oliver
Toads
Fireninja

No Reads yet:

Kermit
Damniel
Byngo
Heyden
mogyay