• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

But Dad, why did you want Karen out since you suspected she was a Cop?

Isn't a cop beneficial to you if you're in the Town?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm down for that. Everyone claim!!!

I felt weird about Karen all day yesterday, that they were either scum sliding by or bored town and play this way, or blue. I wasn't going to say to town 'guys I think Karen is blue' though.

Dad scum role cop?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't think of any conventional blue role that isn't watcher cop or doc that would be interested in another blue role

I felt weird about Karen all day yesterday, that they were either scum sliding by or bored town and play this way, or blue. I wasn't going to say to town 'guys I think Karen is blue' though.

I bet you're mafia and you are trying to bluesnipe.

Dad scum role cop?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't think of any conventional blue role that isn't watcher cop or doc that would be interested in another blue role

It's not conventional. But I'm not claiming because maybe it's super helpful, or maybe it's kinda useless. :lemon:

Let's see the roles so far

Mafia: most like 3 with all powers
TP: 2- Ness and I. Don't imagine more than that
Blue: Oliver- Doc. Zendel- Watcher. Dad???? Vig? Cop? Something isn't right here

I feel like byngo is like betelgeuse in this game... only showing up when someone says her name

Dad/Kirby scum team????

Idek, I'm mildly loopy tonight.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dad/Byngo/Kirby

Lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

Everybody is scum!

Back