Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

Every game I've played the first person to vote has been town. FireNinja is playing like frustrated town right now as well.

Is that it? I feel like there must be more to it than that though. But ok I'll take that into consideration! And i understand that he's frustrated but the 'I'm sick of explaining myself" was really quite undermining, i was simply asking a question to understand him better but let's all move on we're gaining nothing from this

I probably should.

You've pressured mogyay over something she's already explained quite a few times, and being a general ******* about it to boot. Yeah that not only kind of tilts me, it makes my scummy senses start tingling. Picking an easy target and beating up on something that's already been litigated? Hella scummy to me.
When the **** did I pressure her? I straight up have her as a town read, now if only YOU would read what I was saying last night instead of jumping to conclusions maybe we could have a rational conversation about this.

I'm not going to be a hypocrite. I'll be back in 20 minutes.

I feel like everyone is somewhat angry and emotional recently, that includes me. So I think a break for all of us may be in order after this game and when everybody is fine my game will commence. :)

@ FireNinja

When did you say your jester claim was to get the ball rolling? I must have missed it. :eek:

It was a terrible plan anyway, all you did was cause confusion. I don't see how that could help us be productive in anyway. :confused:

Can we please lynch Evan, I'm very certain he's scum rn.

last post before my break, but if you keep saying this, I'll claim.

yeah I'm being hypocritical because I scumread you for the exact same thing, but I don't care anymore tbh. This game has me tilted for a variety of reasons

I feel like everyone is somewhat angry and emotional recently, that includes me. So I think a break for all of us may be in order after this game and when everybody is fine my game will commence. :)

@ FireNinja

When did you say your jester claim was to get the ball rolling? I must have missed it. :eek:

It was a terrible plan anyway, all you did was cause confusion. I don't see how that could help us be productive in anyway. :confused:

he did say it trust me zendel lol

This interaction is really making me rethink Ness vs Evan/Dad tbh. I'm not exactly in a situation where I can post much soon

last post before my break, but if you keep saying this, I'll claim.

yeah I'm being hypocritical because I scumread you for the exact same thing, but I don't care anymore tbh. This game has me tilted for a variety of reasons

*says he'll claim when he has 1 vote

I'm seriously certain he's scum. Can we please just lynch him already?

I know ness does this a lot but it always rubs me so wrong when he tells us what to do

Unvoting Ness for now. Not entirely sure if Evan's crack is town or scum indicatirkve, but I don't like the situation in which it happened for my read on him (FN1 had maybe two posts in which we was rude (only one of them was that bad as well, and that wasn't he one that blew him up)).

Back