• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

Btw im gonna start acting more like my role now so I'll just be joining the wagon to reach maj

I'm sorry everyone :( like genuinely really sorry. I shouldn't play mafia anymore, i have put in next to no effort and it's unfair on you guys and kat. I love the idea of mafia but in practice i think i should probably just play it when I'm off work. This isn't me bowing out of the game or anything, but i realise me disappearing for 24 hours isn't fair on anyone

I won't lie to you i won't read this thread until later tomorrow because I'm too tired :(

I say FireNinja1 after Kirby.

Zendel, what are your thoughts on FireNinja1?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aww, poor Mog... don't worry about it, just do your best and if you need to step out for personal responsibilities then don't be afraid to do so.

goddammit oliver you made me switch last minute :( Was banking on mafia going for the obvious choice.

if I didn't follow your advice I woulda lived.

oh well, go good team go!!

OK, we ought to do some planning for the next Night since it's pretty clear we're lynching Kirby tonight.

Who do you think the Mafia is coming for first? Me, or Zendel?

I'm not too sure about a Kirby or Fireninja lynch tbh, I'll reevaluate when I get home

Back