Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

I think the host did something unfair or at least neglectful here and I might be saying that a little out of saltiness, but I also wanted to return to tbt and play a fair game. I could be wrong about it, I'll need to see the action list and it would clear it right up, but that will be later I guess. Also I thought this was a no-PM game.

Ness is the true winner of this game no matter what happens from here.

we can talk about everything after the game is over

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure I will

I'm actually Rose the Roleblocker :lemon:

You can be Rose the Survivor, because Rose is THE survivor
just tell em the cop is insane lol

So, do we know if there's three scum left or only two?

If there's only two, then I'm pretty sure they're coming for me as their kill since I've got the most valuable skill afaik. I guess we can all act accordingly around that.

So, do we know if there's three scum left or only two?

If there's only two, then I'm pretty sure they're coming for me as their kill since I've got the most valuable skill afaik. I guess we can all act accordingly around that.

protect yourself, and be vocal about it, that way they don't come to you, then protect someone else, or actually protect yourself, you have plenty of moves you can do just gotta be sneaky... you gotta do what you feel will work out best, but you have more chance to live another day than you would think.

s'okay, I got my play of the game by saving myself

but idk if maf wants to touch me with a 10 foot pole cuz I could potentially kill one of them :p

protect yourself, and be vocal about it, that way they don't come to you, then protect someone else, or actually protect yourself, you have plenty of moves you can do just gotta be sneaky... you gotta do what you feel will work out best, but you have more chance to live another day than you would think.

I'm no snake my dude I'm taking one for the team and protecting Zendel

He's my boy

OK you guys, I think I've come to terms with dying. I'll just have to return to play another mafia game!!!!!! ;D

This was a lot of fun. Thank you guys so much!!!!!

TBH I still think Toads might be scum.

I get all of the other people mixed up since they joined late... I can't remember who's who.

I think the next lynch is between byngo/F11/Mog
granted I don't know why were clearing Fireninja, because he has done nothing to confirm himself except that dumb jester thing

Back