• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

kirby you're clearly just re-doing your reads cause u got called out for having too many nulls, it seems so sus tbh, if u had nulls u had nulls, it seems like ur forcing an opinion now to look better. also nobody asked for reads from me, they called out low activty which ive explained (the game started at 1am my time and i had a full day of work the next day) so i disagree with the activity discussion anyway. also dolby already explained why he thought my reads were weird

Congrats on 6000 posts, by the way.

I've thought about the Jester situation beforehand and here are my thoughts:

- Ninja did something stupid that he thought would be helpful and generate discussion but what it actually did was waste our time and as a result I think this could be a noob townie move because I don't think scum would be that stupid to let him do that. His posts have been decent but somewhat aggressive earlier.

- Oliver claimed Jester for whatever reason and back tracked later on so I'm confused about him.

I've thought about the Jester situation beforehand and here are my thoughts:

- Ninja did something stupid that he thought would be helpful and generate discussion but what it actually did was waste our time and as a result I think this could be a noob townie move because I don't think scum would be that stupid to let him do that. His posts have been decent but somewhat aggressive earlier.

- Oliver claimed Jester for whatever reason and back tracked later on so I'm confused about him.
Aggressive as in town-aggressive or error-forcing scum?
tysm i hate myself
Same.

Tone and Mog sus. Also wanted a back-up to the lynch getting off of Ness if PR

why though? she didn't even say why she was sus on me except for 'weird vibe' did ask her to elaborate but got no answer. also stop saying i had no value, u do this a lot it's mean

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually nvm it might be abe that says that but still /sad

why though? she didn't even say why she was sus on me except for 'weird vibe' did ask her to elaborate but got no answer. also stop saying i had no value, u do this a lot it's mean

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually nvm it might be abe that says that but still /sad

@Mog, I meant that you have to many posts like these
basement posts dont get tbt :( or else we'd all be rich af :(
i think oliver just gave up tbh, hopefully if he has he's asked for replacement
it's not bad but it's kind of demotivating which i guess can have bad consequences
First two don't have value to the game itself. Last one doesn't really tell us anything

@Mog, I meant that you have to many posts like these

First two don't have value to the game itself. Last one doesn't really tell us anything

it's not like i'm throwing out random memes and jokes. literally there are so many posts by so many people (bianca, zendal, ninja) like that but worse and yet u call out me for answering a question, for trying to seek a replacement for someone i thought had given up and for answering why i think too many posts is a bad thing

Updated guide to mafia:

- Don't have fun.
- Stop posting funny posts and be miserable.
- Keep non related game questions to yourself or ask the host because it clogs up the thread.
- Make long posts every single time you feel like saying something aka rambling to make it look like you're doing stuff and being helpful.
- Forgot about your real life and sit at a game with people screaming about you because it's better.

Hope this helps people!!!!1!!!! :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

it's not like i'm throwing out random memes and jokes. literally there are so many posts by so many people (bianca, zendal, ninja) like that but worse and yet u call out me for answering a question, for trying to seek a replacement for someone i thought had given up and for answering why i think too many posts is a bad thing

I literally just made a funny. Haha I don't even care anymore and if you feel like someone is posting too much crap don't expect the to stop. :D

You keep doing you Mog!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

the = them

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's fun to lighten the mood at times but being excessive is bad though.

ftr i don't care about jokes as long as it's not in excess but i don't appreciate getting called out for adding nothing of value when i wasn't trying to add value, i literally just answering a question. sorry if i offended the memesters or anyone that has a joke here u make me enjoy the game more

I'll admit I really haven't been feeling well lately.
That's not an excuse to play like trash as I have been but.
Just felt like I should mention it. That and being a townie is a little demotivating overall :/

I think I am helping town by saying I am on your side. So put your effort into someone else lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ dolby..in defense of mog, i did ask the question and she graciously answered my question so blame me not her!

ftr i don't care about jokes as long as it's not in excess but i don't appreciate getting called out for adding nothing of value when i wasn't trying to add value, i literally just answering a question. sorry if i offended the memesters or anyone that has a joke here u make me enjoy the game more

Omg, don't feel bad. :(

@ Dolby

I've always pictured you as a minion for some reason, I think it's because of your avatar so here you go:

minion__130211164715.jpg

BANANAS!

- - - Post Merge - - -

The reason why I'm posting like this is because I'm bored and everybody has disappeared when the party has just arrived, you all skedaddled!

I'm about to head off, I'll try to keep up on my phone but don't expect much substantive posting from me until I get home.

Also, why has minion cancer been introduced into this thread? :p I thought the anime cringe was bad enough... /s

I'm about to head off, I'll try to keep up on my phone but don't expect much substantive posting from me until I get home.

Also, why has minion cancer been introduced into this thread? :p I thought the anime cringe was bad enough... /s

I wanted to make Dolby happy.

I watch people light minions on fire for fun btw.

- - - Post Merge - - -

if zendal dies tonight we can confirm dolby is mafia as who wouldn't try and kill someone who likened them to a minion lbr

If someone killed me for having fun they are a real beavis and butthead.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not a crazy person btw.

kirby you're clearly just re-doing your reads cause u got called out for having too many nulls, it seems so sus tbh, if u had nulls u had nulls, it seems like ur forcing an opinion now to look better. also nobody asked for reads from me, they called out low activty which ive explained (the game started at 1am my time and i had a full day of work the next day) so i disagree with the activity discussion anyway. also dolby already explained why he thought my reads were weird

I redid my reads because I had some new changes to add in my reads. And people did call you out to make a reads list and then you made one.

Back