• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

If we have a vigilante, question...

Where have you been?

Detective isn't likely because we already have an investigation role = me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kib had been throwing sus on me b4 that methinks
Idk, don't remember.

I know he did but he brought it up again around that time to throw more sus on you.

If we have a vigilante, question...

Where have you been?

Detective isn't likely because we already have an investigation role = me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know he did but he brought it up again around that time to throw more sus on you.

Why would there be a Godfather without a detective though?

There is no way we would have an aware miller and a godfather without a detective too, there is no reason to have those roles in the game otherwise

There is no way we would have an aware miller and a godfather without a detective too, there is no reason to have those roles in the game otherwise

Yeah I gotta agree, it would make no sense otherwise, so I'd like to assume we have one and they just haven't outed yet (and that's probaboy a good thing?)
But I don't know. I feel like something would have been said by now.
Maybe they just haven't gained anything useful?

The cop should out next day since The Godfather and miller are dead

I'd like to assume that they would have inspected important people, at least N2 and N3 so hopefully their inspections would be able to narrow the people we have to lynch

Is the detective automatically on the side of the Town, or are they in the Mafia?

Also, since I'm pretty sure I can't protect Zendel two nights in a row, I think it's pretty obvious who I'm protecting :p

Sorry Zendel. You're probably gonna die tonight. You were my boy. Near and dear to my heart.

Is the detective automatically on the side of the Town, or are they in the Mafia?

Also, since I'm pretty sure I can't protect Zendel two nights in a row, I think it's pretty obvious who I'm protecting :p

Sorry Zendel. You're probably gonna die tonight. You were my boy. Near and dear to my heart.
They can be either alignment, but generally Mafia detective can see role, not just alignment. I seriously doubt that they have that though, I'm thinking Framer for the last mafia because GF / Framer / RBer is pretty standard.

Mog is an easy lynch
Almost too easy
Her lack of posting and overall contribution makes her difficult to get a good read on or any real opinions from.
I'm really suspicious of her for that reason but :/
I don't know for sure. I'd have to look over dolby's sus again i guess...
If anyone has any opinions on why they think mog is scum i'd love some convincing either way.

Back