• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

oh rude. thanks, damniel.

idk, i got sick of this game pretty quickly. you're all rude and annoying, LOL

OK, I think that FireNinja1 is definitely in the mafia now. I think he called himself the jester to act like he wanted to be lynched to pretend that he wasn't trying to avoid death. Sighs.
Nobody could have reasonably seen it, you're fine really.

I'm saying this for the fourth time: I did this to get the ball rolling. If you think I'm scum, please read my readpost.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh rude. thanks, damniel.

idk, i got sick of this game pretty quickly. you're all rude and annoying, LOL

Welcome to Mafia LOL.

Town didn't lynch mafia day 1 like the last three games I was in, so I can't be mafia again right? #townlocktoad

People softclaiming made me want to ignore the Jester business entirely and Ness used that feeling we all probably had to his advantage. Well played. I knew you've grown since I've last played with you. That being said I'm drunk af and trying my best to wrap my head around my weird mini game and also please investigate kirby or Dolby whoever the REAL cop is. Now that Ness turned out to be third party, my concern that Dolby was maf against third party is kind of validated and it would now make sense for him to be uncertain about what third party there is. I don't feel great about bim but at the same time I feel like he has provided some decent new reads on players who are sliding by or lurking, although he is ignoring other lurkers at the same time. And of course friggin Kirby. Again, while they didn't vote ness and had an illogical campaign against me the way Dolby did, I still didn't like how they posted throughout early day 1.

f11/byngo/mog are safe inspects thanks

- - - Post Merge - - -

dolby will flip town regardless of alignment and kirby can be picked off later if needed, there comes a time when kirby is obv town or maf

People softclaiming made me want to ignore the Jester business entirely and Ness used that feeling we all probably had to his advantage. Well played. I knew you've grown since I've last played with you. That being said I'm drunk af and trying my best to wrap my head around my weird mini game and also please investigate kirby or Dolby whoever the REAL cop is. Now that Ness turned out to be third party, my concern that Dolby was maf against third party is kind of validated and it would now make sense for him to be uncertain about what third party there is. I don't feel great about bim but at the same time I feel like he has provided some decent new reads on players who are sliding by or lurking, although he is ignoring other lurkers at the same time. And of course friggin Kirby. Again, while they didn't vote ness and had an illogical campaign against me the way Dolby did, I still didn't like how they posted throughout early day 1.

do you have anything else to add about anyone else? the way you are continuously tunneling him is annoying
theres also no way you can say that you knew Dolby was doing that because he knew he was 3rd party... get a grip
these people going off on these specific tangents and head cannons day 1 just do more harm than good because they get too focused on on one thing that they fail to see anything else going on... what if Dolby dies tonight and turns town? Literally all this fluff and crap you posted would be for waste

Toads what have you done that makes you better than dads play

you could literally say this about anyone... i just think its weird that all he posts about is Dolby
I mean yeah he is a great guy, but theres more than one person on a mafia team

f11/byngo/mog are safe inspects thanks

- - - Post Merge - - -

dolby will flip town regardless of alignmentand kirby can be picked off later if needed, there comes a time when kirby is obv town or maf
Explain.

you could literally say this about anyone... i just think its weird that all he posts about is Dolby
I mean yeah he is a great guy, but theres more than one person on a mafia team

Okay fair enough but you need to start controlling your town more it's really uncalled for tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tone*

I think I've done a pretty good job of talking to new people I'm not familiar with and trying to feel out each person... and adding a lot of quirk to keep everyone entertained

Back