Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

Mods fix your forum smh

- - - Post Merge - - -

how do I get those lol
When you're in a conversation, especially w/ Yoosung, reply with what you think he'd want you to say. Stand up for him against 707, be supportive of his gaming and stuff like that.

my problem is I've only been in two games and I played the same as both town and mafia until I got exposed

now people are gonna scumhunt me no matter how I play, because if I play the same they'll think "zomgz he did the same in franchise wars"

and if I play differently they'll say "zomgz he's scum because he's playing significantly differently than smash mafia"

feelsbadman

- - - Post Merge - - -

Town meta is to advance the game and joke and talk a lot
Scum meta is to try and blend in and emulate my town meta, but also try to cast sus on near-confirmed players and write contradictory defenses

:D

Kappa

my problem is I've only been in two games and I played the same as both town and mafia until I got exposed

now people are gonna scumhunt me no matter how I play, because if I play the same they'll think "zomgz he did the same in franchise wars"

and if I play differently they'll say "zomgz he's scum because he's playing significantly differently than smash mafia"

feelsbadman

- - - Post Merge - - -

Scum meta is to try and blend in and emulate my town meta, but also try to cast sus on near-confirmed players and write contradictory defenses

Kappa

I said the same thing after my first win as mafia.... because everyone said I sounded like normal town toad. Honestly just try to maintain the same thing because as Dolby and endless always say they play the exact same as scum and town

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last time I played a game I had no clue about the theme, I got blasted for being a character that was not important enough to have a role

Rose the Roleblocker

Last edited:

feelsbadman

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kappa

the sad thing is that now my meta is essentially good ness=scum.

Last game you played actually a lot more different then smash mafia. In smash mafia you kinda went along with other player's thoughts while last game you posted more valid, analytical thought out posts. You're kinda going down the same road as me.

Also, if you really wanted to try and frame me last game you shouldn't have sent in a kill when I shot F11.

I could really see the differences in Dolby's town play and his scum play.

Scum:

- Less Paranoia
- Less Cases
- Doesn't lead bandwagons, well in Smash mafia that is.
- Gets more frustrated from what I've seen.
- More joke posts, read his previous scum games and several posts in smash mafia were reminiscent of them.
- Points weren't as valid imo.
- Less pressuring, it's a safe tactic right?

Town:

- Paranoid af, I love it. :blush:
- More cases
- Really active
- Pressuring machine
- Town Leader, hate it but he does get things done.
- Conspiracy theories, Ayaya/Me team was funny to see and I spent the whole time laughing because Ayaya wasn't mafia and he sussed her more for defending me or something. Foggy on that though.
- Leads bandwagons

People do change their playstyles though, so this isn't 100% correct all the time but it's what I look out for.

I know how Toad plays as scum now, he was my first scum chum. (It rhymed! :D)

I haven't played with Abe as mafia before, I think, so I couldn't say anything about him.

INSTANT SCUM TELL FOR ME:

I rhyme a lot on purpose! I'm kidding....or am I? Nah...:rolleyes:

Really want to see Kat play as scum because I've seen almost everyone as scum on here. Karen is probably the best thus far imo.

Last edited:
I mean Ive been 3rd party twice :rolleyes:

@Toads I should steal rose the roleblocker from my last game and give you that role again tbh

I thought you were lyncher in both and I know what you meant, no worries. :)
lol rip

My first 3rd party role was Cult Leader iirc, fun times (yea, mafia and cult was in the same game. It was fun af). Ended up getting killed by maf for being too town and then my friend who was culted had to commit suicide in game, and then she talked beyond the grave lmfao

something tells me that I should put out a disclaimer that roles prob wont go out as soon as signups end bc I gotta drive home from work :lemon:

something tells me that I should put out a disclaimer that roles prob wont go out as soon as signups end bc I gotta drive home from work :lemon:

Just not unaware miller (I've been it twice, I hate Toad and Dan for that fyi XD) and townie a million times.

Thanks...... B L U E R O L E S A R E L I T! :blush::rolleyes:

Leaving this computer so gonna post this before I leave:

Signups close in 4 minutes at 5:00PM EST. I will announce when roles will start being handed out.

Back