• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

My potential scum list so far: Dolby vs. Dan, Evan vs. Ness, Oliver, Kirby vs. Fire, Mogyay

- - - Post Merge - - -

one of them is definitely scum i think lol

Why me v Dan? I don't think that I've had any meaningful interactions with him

A Ness lynch imo would clear up Evan/Dad (less so Evan because I could honestly see Ness setting up this situation to clear Evan).

Well I wasn't triggered by an unhelpful player yesterday either, and I'm pretty damn confident ness is scum still.

The reason I said that was because players like Zendel, Heyden, and Dolby have made several posts now demanding we keep the post volume down. I don't like the tone of those posts (namely, they're asking for us to analyze and contribute LESS...kind of sketch), but it's also understandable, I don't want to have to sift through 300 posts when I wake up in the morning. (It's usually more like 60-90 but you get the idea.) I've also been super casual and ****posting a lot this game, and so since it seems like it makes some people mad, I was promising to cut back.

well as toads said nobody should " tell me how to live my life " lol!

Kirby's latest post is weird, but I'm gonna withhold judgement until we have full reads

A Ness lynch imo would clear up Evan/Dad (less so Evan because I could honestly see Ness setting up this situation to clear Evan).

Not speaking for her, but I think she keeps mixing up Dad and Dan (Damniel).

Tbh a ness vote would help clear up some issues, and yeah a ness/me team could be a thing. Just like a dad/me team could also be a thing. Pick the team you're shoehorning me into and stick with it Dolbs ;)

thats true, and its just a potential scum list...and i had this theory that ness might be riling evan up to take the heat away from a potential scummate..because everybody is sussing on you and Dan when you had that thing... so just potential lol don't read too much into it... : -)

- - - Post Merge - - -

thats true, and its just a potential scum list...and i had this theory that ness might be riling evan up to take the heat away from a potential scummate..because everybody is sussing on you and Dan when you had that thing... so just potential lol don't read too much into it... : -)

oh shoot evan is right you vs. Dad...damn daniel!

why jump onto the evan bandwagon? I can't shake the feeling that you're following someone here, may that be Ness or Dolby.

Not sure what you mean by your @ message at me, not looking at any previous games when it comes to calling you ingenuine, I'm looking at this one.

I'm not jumping on the bandwagon I'm putting Amazon back at Null. I @ you because I thought you said you were looking at games when I was mafia.

@ Evan

The reason why I asked people to calm down on posting is because I had a hard time keeping up and there's also the fact that a lot of them had literally nothing to do with the discussions at the time nor did they really contribute much in terms of point making or thought sharing.

They shouldn't be considered contributions if they aren't actually contributing anything apart from filling up the thread and making keeping up more difficult for other players.

I'm not saying we shouldn't be having fun by posting the occasional funny post I'm saying we should keep it on the low side for other players benefit.

Well it is worthy of note that a lot of people are reassessing their read on me, and I'm probably the easiest target in the world right now. Perhaps even easier than Justin Bieber in the hood.

Though Kirby didn't vote for me yet and like I said, I don't blame people for sussing me after that debacle.

zendal to be fair i'm trying not to be too put off by the thread length though cause i feel like there is discussion, i don't feel like that much is filler this time, although have skimmed quite a bit so maybe i blocked the memes out

zendal to be fair i'm trying not to be too put off by the thread length though cause i feel like there is discussion, i don't feel like that much is filler this time, although have skimmed quite a bit so maybe i blocked the memes out

I don't think many memes have been posted but I think several questions that don't relate to the game or could be answered with a quick google search have been.

Memes can stay! :D

Well it is worthy of note that a lot of people are reassessing their read on me, and I'm probably the easiest target in the world right now. Perhaps even easier than Justin Bieber in the hood.

Though Kirby didn't vote for me yet and like I said, I don't blame people for sussing me after that debacle.

A ness lynch will actually clear you up and clear any uncertainties at this point..unless ness is bussing a scummate

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't think many memes have been posted but I think several questions that don't relate to the game or could be answered with a quick google search have been.

Memes can stay! :D

zendel, stop talking about me !! lol ha ha...ill try to tone down my post but I am not promising! you might have to use your sifter!

I'm not jumping on the bandwagon I'm putting Amazon back at Null. I @ you because I thought you said you were looking at games when I was mafia.

Wasn't really looking back at a game where you were mafia but if you have one I might as well, despite my hesitation to use meta as a fresh and objective returner, if it clears up why you're playing the way you're playing. If you're town you must be lazy/bad at being town.

I don't have the time to right now though, in fact, probably gonna be gone for the rest of the day guys unless I can get my phone to work on the forum.

LUL claiming jester would not get the ball moving it just confused town more dummy. Last game no one did that **** and you know what happened? We lynched scum Day 1. I thought fireninja was just dumb town but now I think he's close to be annoying mafia. I'm a little salty because claiming jester would be the worst thing to do if your town. For one it caused 30 extra pages of useless reading and 2 it makes it easier for mafia to blend in with the chaos. I know I rambling rn and saying random **** but I'm pretty heated for fireninja's claim. To me it just seems like useless backpedaling. Like I don't know anyone who's town that like yeah I'll claim jester yeah the sounds smart. If it was for the lols I'd understand because it's really funny but to get the ball running? Smh I'm disappointed.

I think I am over thinking things but so many people are acting so scummy smh. I wanna vote for ness, Dolby. I know I said Dan yesterday but I'm gonna believe his claim a little. I feel like there's more people going for ness so I still feel a little unsure and not to confident in anyone today.

Ness seems to be trying to lead town in a lynch without putting in any effort as to why. Sensing little motivation. I'd be okay with a Ness/Dolby lynch (Feel more confident on Dolby tho) but Im probably voting for Kit

Evan defensiveness is interesting hmm

remember it was all fun and games because everybody is claiming to be jester..and fireninja was the one who said 'no im really jester..lynch me"..then oliver said..there could be no two jesters and that rollballed...

should i interpret that as a scummy move?

Anyone coming up with tinfoil ideas of mafia already planning stuff is absolutely ridiculous.... odds are mafia is just trying to live for their first kill. Calm down, think rationally, and pick the people trying to blend in because I guarantee thats what they are doing rn. Its all I ever try to do on Day 1 as mafia tbh.

Ness is known to be a little out there as mafia or town though, so out of all these outbursts and player v player, I'm most inclined to vote for him. Evan is just emotional, FN1 is doped up, and half of you are just out of your mind. I'm guessing Daniel is busy with camp or otherwise his disappearance seems sketchy too. And idk F11 is giving me weird vibes off her last post, I have always said FN1 is scummy and a target, yesterday you were saying I was sus for thinking that but now you think its reasonable?

I would be ok with Ness lynch, F11 raises in my suspicions, do not vote dolby out yet just because he is a threat if he is on mafia team... thats piss-poor thinking

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ness seems to be trying to lead town in a lynch without putting in any effort as to why. Sensing little motivation. I'd be okay with a Ness/Dolby lynch (Feel more confident on Dolby tho) but Im probably voting for Kit

Evan defensiveness is interesting hmm

hahahaha, well there you are you little scamp

- - - Post Merge - - -

we shouldn't be giving af about jester right now.... we need to pick a good lynch candidate

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm still good with a FN1 lynch btw too

Anyone coming up with tinfoil ideas of mafia already planning stuff is absolutely ridiculous.... odds are mafia is just trying to live for their first kill. Calm down, think rationally, and pick the people trying to blend in because I guarantee thats what they are doing rn. Its all I ever try to do on Day 1 as mafia tbh.

Ness is known to be a little out there as mafia or town though, so out of all these outbursts and player v player, I'm most inclined to vote for him. Evan is just emotional, FN1 is doped up, and half of you are just out of your mind. I'm guessing Daniel is busy with camp or otherwise his disappearance seems sketchy too. And idk F11 is giving me weird vibes off her last post, I have always said FN1 is scummy and a target, yesterday you were saying I was sus for thinking that but now you think its reasonable?

I would be ok with Ness lynch, F11 raises in my suspicions, do not vote dolby out yet just because he is a threat if he is on mafia team... thats piss-poor thinking

- - - Post Merge - - -

hahahaha, well there you are you little scamp

- - - Post Merge - - -

we shouldn't be giving af about jester right now.... we need to pick a good lynch candidate

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm still good with a FN1 lynch btw too

hello excuse me lol i was asking a question to improve my analytical skills ! hi toads ha ha

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am really fine with lynching who exhibits the scummiest behavior so far. isnt mafia supposed to be really scummy by nature and it is a bad play to try to be town when they are not?

@toad well he actually said what his reasoning is today. Do you think Dolby is scummy?

reads

Bianca- townlean, tone feels calm and she is sharing her thoughts. Last game she kept asking lots of questions but didn't want to share her thoughts. I'm basing it on her knew playstile.
Dolby- townlean, I still think you're town out of the Dad/ Dolby interactions. And you seem to be playing like you're town self.
Amazon- null, at first I townlean you because you seem like playing your town meta but looking at your passed posts I'm going to need to rethink about it. One thing I saw about your crack was that it was a emotional crack. When you cracked in smash mafia it was under pressure.
Dan- TP, has claimed third party going to believe if for now. Going to watch you more when it gets closer to endgame.
Mog- null, you seem to only post when you get called out, but I hear you're kinda busy, going to let this slide for now. Hope to see you try and post more.
FireNinja- townlean, I think you're playing bad town. You claim jester now you claim town. I don't think we have a jester in this game.
Ness- scumlean, posts feel commanding like your trying to lead town, I looked at your scum games and I feel like this kinda matches your scumplay. And I feel like you're kinda not very active. You just seem so focused on Amazon, not on other players.
Oliver- scumlean, made some posts trying to derail town. Besides that don't see any posts that you're trying to help town.
Kit- scumlean, seem like you're just coasting along and didn't like how you claimed very quickly as soon as sus got on to you.
Byngo- townlean, your play reminds me how you played in su mafia.
Heyden and f11-, null, need more posts from them.
Dad- null, besides the interactions with Dolby You seem like town. Maybe i'm focusing on that interactions too much.
Toads and Zendel-null, never can seem to read both of you.
Kermittea- null, you haven't done anything to feel town or scummy.

Back