• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

I dunno about that, Kirby. I can be a good liar sometimes.

As evidenced by the people who actually thought I could be jester.

town did great. CANT BELIEVE I GOT CAUGHT OUT BY A FIDGET SPINNER FML (good tactic karen im too much of a try hard) it wasn't rly anyone's fault about all the claiming, just kinda circumstances. sry for my bad play maf team (work sux), nice playing w kirby and dad : )

i think they wanted to kill jailer bc i implied i could jail every night, and kirby already suggested to jail dad the next night so it would rlly mess them up

also i just noticed the past 3 games with jailers all jailed scum n1 but didn't kill kek

Not all jailers can kill

it is, you will understand what I mean when you're mafia and town mass claims.

I remember last game where I could have easily turned it around as scum. And then I returned scum on a check in a mass claim and then I was very, very dead.

It's a hard knock life.

EDIT: How good was I at concealing my cop role?

Last edited:
I dunno about that, Kirby. I can be a good liar sometimes.

As evidenced by the people who actually thought I could be jester.

you would need to prove yourself in you're claiming blue and you're mafia. Take a look at Attack on Titan mafia. I almost pulled it off but *** bad luck.

jailer roleblocks, protects, gets chat and has an option to execute whilst jailkeeper just roleblocks and protects iirc

#Startmakingnormalset-ups

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also can we not mass claim anymore it takes the fun out of the game

Or we should stop putting in 5 blues

Formula=1 scum per 5 players
1.25 blues per 5 players

has there ever been a game with 2 maf factions on tbt? kinda intrigues me cuz I've heard of it but never seen it played out

Back