• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

Sorry for the wait, I was moving into a new apartment :D

Unfortunately, my computer's being an ass and updating at the *worst* time, so might take a little bit to get stuff situated. All actions are in tho so night's over :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Damniel has died. He was the Witch
image.png

Last edited:
daaaaaaamn

- - - Post Merge - - -

maf didn't want 'survivor' to win, must be a dead end for them. wtf does a witch do

Wait, so was he the last scum? I'm confused...

- - - Post Merge - - -

OK but why would he switch himself with Zendel that literally thwarts all his plans

Wait, so was he the last scum? I'm confused...

- - - Post Merge - - -

OK but why would he switch himself with Zendel that literally thwarts all his plans
He was basically survivor who would win with th the mafia only, he might've moved Zendel's watch to some random player or your doc save off of you idek

daaaaaaamn

- - - Post Merge - - -

maf didn't want 'survivor' to win, must be a dead end for them. wtf does a witch do

probably tbh

this is like a repeat of su2 maf where maf killed me (a jester) out of saltiness lol

Ugh I didn't do it right. Think I was playing too protown

Rip future survivor claims :(

Last edited:
probably tbh

this is like a repeat of su2 maf where maf killed me (a jester) out of saltiness lol

No, it was just Toad who was responsible for that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What now? I'm confused. Pls explain.

I watched you and the Daniel chose Mog to be my target instead.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ugh I didn't do it right. Think I was playing too protown

Rip future survivor claims :(

Wouldn't have mattered anyway. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

So we wouldn't have gotten anything regardless.

lul i'm jumin han the one-shot jailer, i jailed kirby n1 and was gonna sleep on the decision whether to execute him or not but i didn't have time to go over things in the morning bc school so i just let him live :/

not gonna say what safeclaim he used yet bc someone else might claim it ;]

also i was posing as bianca which is probably why she died n1 so i should apologise for getting her killed oops lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

do u think im the cop lol
possibly

Back