• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

if mog lives through n1 she's def scum

i remember thinking one game that glow must be scum cause she didnt die n1 but i thought it was too shady to bring up but she was lol : (

also not gonna be around for game start im so sad #gmt4worsttimezone

- - - Post Merge - - -

Go away, please and thank you. :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

If she dies night one Toad is scum.

He fears her because she can read him like a book apparently.

he's so cute it was just that one game ive been oblivious any other time lmao

@Evan

Mafia wouldn't kill me night 1 because I'm not a "threat". I've read every scum chat and the words 'not', 'threat' and 'Zendel' are often there.

Not really bothered by it.

@Evan

Mafia wouldn't kill me night 1 because I'm not a "threat". I've read every scum chat and the words 'not', 'threat' and 'Zendel' are often there.

Not really bothered by it.

to be fair that's me as well lol, they only kill me cause theyre always convinced i'm a blue role. i'd love to be fear killed one day though it's my dream

to be fair that's me as well lol, they only kill me cause theyre always convinced i'm a blue role. i'd love to be fear killed one day though it's my dream

Haha, it's actually kinda my thing.

If I ever do get a blue role I would probably ace it because of my fa?ade.

Haha, it's actually kinda my thing.

If I ever do get a blue role I would probably ace it because of my fa?ade.
i hope you never get a blue role and stay a townie for the rest of your mafia days :lemon:

Last edited:
i hope you never get a blue role and stay a townie for the rest of you the mafia days :lemon:

What?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd be fine with the townie role for the rest of my days on mafia, it's better than being mafia.

I'd get boring sure but I feel safe as town.

Last edited:
What?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd be fine with the townie role for the rest of my days on mafia, it's better than being mafia.

I'd get boring sure but I feel safe as town.
edited. Being townie is actually super fun you can say and do things and have minimul consequences.

edited. Being townie is actually super fun you can say and do things and have minimul consequences.

True.

That's the main thing I like, I think third party would be more suited to that though.

Mog I will always kill you n1 *kissy face*
Starting this out as drunk mafia.... I Day drank for the past 7 hours
Zendel don't give away my secrets

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get a role please

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is this starting tomorrow?

Give. Me. The. Role.

tumblr_inline_otihjbHIK21s3cj0w_540.gif

Geoni - Today at 4:22 PM
kallie I'm playing a mafia game on tbt join replacements

/replace

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

- - - Post Merge - - -

also pssst @oliversacnl

In case you dont know -- when the game actually starts, you're not allowed to edit your posts

Oh holy crap thank you, I swear I'm gonna break like every single rule by accident, I have NO idea what I'm doing :(

also what does reeeeeeee mean?

Back