• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

How would you feel if I played like I did three years ago (as town)? This is mostly directed at those who played with me three years ago.

i can hardly remember how you played. I'd need to read through some games, but i do slightly remember that u were sometimes too quiet

lol 3rd party is def funner than town or scum.

i can hardly remember how you played. I'd need to read through some games, but i do slightly remember that u were sometimes too quiet

lol 3rd party is def funner than town or scum.

I've never played as third party before, I would love to but I never get good roles.

Mafia Blackmailer and Role blocker are the only town PR's I've played as.

I think the only time I've been sk was in the scummies but lol that was a wreck

I don't usually live long bc I'm either found out as scum or lynched as bad town lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

FYI, I might not post much
But we'll see

Dolby the mafia coaster

I have work from 8:30 -4 EST this entire week so don't be expecting activity from me that those times.

For those who haven't played with me I usually joke around most of the game. When I'm town I usually never go with a wagon and I focus on players people don't look much into. As scum I think I try to push the game forward to quickly. though I've forgotten my and other people's meta for the most part

I think the only time I've been sk was in the scummies but lol that was a wreck

I don't usually live long bc I'm either found out as scum or lynched as bad town lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dolby the mafia coaster
A silent Dolby is a dangerous Dolby

I think my favorite moment in mafia was in binding of issac where oath killed you mid day

Back