Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

Idk, if I could always play scum I'd be pretty down to that. I think playing town is kinda boring.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I predict Kit will be scum this game. :lemon:

Idk, if I could always play scum I'd be pretty down to that. I think playing town is kinda boring.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I predict Kit will be scum this game. :lemon:

When you're me either alignment is stressful since people can't read me properly.

How do I not get sussed? Like I don't know how, people sus me for my tone and the way I write most of the time. :confused:

- - - Post Merge - - -

And when I say "the way I write", I don't mean the contents.

When you're me either alignment is stressful since people can't read me properly.

How do I not get sussed? Like I don't know how, people sus me for my tone and the way I write most of the time. :confused:

- - - Post Merge - - -

For what its worth, I think you were only lynched last game because of POE (people townread Bianca over you but other than that).

For what its worth, I think you were only lynched last game because of POE (people townread Bianca over you but other than that).

I'm referring to other games mostly.

Funnily enough I put the least effort into that game, I felt really lazy. XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

last game I really wasn't that suspicious of you, I was only trying to find an excuse to find you scummy so I'd blend in a bit more. But process of elimination kinda got you.

When you play scum, you kinda stick out in the way you type. You almost seem "overly friendly" or "nervously happy". Yet as town you usually say something that can be interpreted as a slip. Think before you speak, if you don't let stress get to you you'll be fine. Last game I got too greedy with my initial post about Ayaya and that made me stick out, so out of desperation I claimed vigilante.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and then you'd get policy lynched :lemon:

Only scum suggest policy lynching!!!!

I'm gonna be trash if i'm scum because it's SO OBVIOUS when i'm scum i might as well get the word tattooed on my forehead and put it in my signature to save peopke the trouble

I'm gonna be trash if i'm scum because it's SO OBVIOUS when i'm scum i might as well get the word tattooed on my forehead and put it in my signature to save peopke the trouble

u n me both. I'm so useless as scum smh

You we're good in murder mystery mafia :eek:

OMG, I was going to join that game.

It was like last year because I remember saying I was interested in mafia back then, I basically stalked some of the games back then because I was never confident enough to play.

People always say scum is stressful but like imo whenever I'm scum it's sooo fun lmao

How would you feel if I played like I did three years ago (as town)? This is mostly directed at those who played with me three years ago.

Back