• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

Kat Question, i can mostly play nights...since I am working during day EST time. I have internet access but most of my posting will be at night EST time. Will this be a disadvantage in this game?
By night, how late? I can shift back EoD (its at 7pm EST rn)

- - - Post Merge - - -

It shouldnt affect you too badly though, you'll prob be on right after phases end

By night, how late? I can shift back EoD (its at 7pm EST rn)

- - - Post Merge - - -

It shouldnt affect you too badly though, you'll prob be on right after phases end

I usually play around 11 pm EST. I am still at work and out and about after that...

You should be fine! The main thing that you'll have to do is get all of your contributions in then :)

I'd shift EoD back, but I dont want GMT to hate themselves lmao

Hi there!!! I've never played a Mafia game before, but I'd like to try it out. :) Count me in!

Eh what the heck, I enjoyed MM even though I didn't finish all the routes.
Count me in

If Ayaya agreed, she'd join

You reading this Ayaya?

SMH

I'm not sure if I can be active because I'm grinding on a mobile game now but **** it /in

Also Mystic Messenger is a korean dating sim game so it doesn't count as weeaboo!!!

And the OP is really cool too please watch

Eh, the videogame looks good but I'm not sure if it's really my cup of tea.

Back