Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

Sorry for not being on super often lol - didn't realize this was gonna be such a busy time in my life, but my family and I decided to test out the apartment I'm moving into yesterday/today and we were getting a lot of the stuff ready for that beforehand.

That being said, congrats town! Yall steamrolled lol. In hindsight I think I made it a little townsided (glad I added the Jester last second, jeez), maybe I shouldn't of had the Busdriver and had a Vet and made the Witch a Survivor instead (but survivors are boring lets be honest). But you guys coordinated well and worked well together, and you didn't point fingers after the chaos of the Ness lynch which was great.

Ness, holy ****, good job man. The early jester talk helped you a lot but you were hella good at seeming suspicious in all the right ways. God tier jester imo.

Dan, I think the Surv claim was a smart play, but I think you should have taken a big step back or try to help scum w/ your posts. Being helpful to town served as a part of your downfall (don't think you should have gotten shot, but regardless). Good job on the Surv claim though.

Maf, yall got ****ed so hard by N1 lmao. After Ness got lynched, it seemed to just be a big series of unfortunate events with the town outting to clear themselves. When it came to Kirby getting jailed, I would have given screenshots rather than paraphrases, trying to figure out tone is everything, and that assumption that you had to kill Jailer that night was probably not the smartest. As the guide that Karla made points out, you wanna focus on people who are on the right track first, then talkative people, then the people who are blue. You had Jailer thinking Kirby was town, no matter what, they were gonna be an asset in that situation.

Obs: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/5zRptWncuPZNU

The quicktopic server seems to be down atm so I'll link mafia chat/jailed chat when it starts working.

It was really hard for me to be antitown when I didn't know who scum was. I thought it was f11 Mog and Kit so I didn't press them too much. And I was really confused on who to witch too (what would have happened if I witched Evan?). I should have stayed more quiet but it was really hard for me to do so rip

It was really hard for me to be antitown when I didn't know who scum was. I thought it was f11 Mog and Kit so I didn't press them too much. And I was really confused on who to witch too (what would have happened if I witched Evan?). I should have stayed more quiet but it was really hard for me to do so rip

Kat told me that Evan was immune to witching and I think that witching Heyden would only effect his execution

i think they wanted to kill jailer bc i implied i could jail every night, and kirby already suggested to jail dad the next night so it would rlly mess them up

also i just noticed the past 3 games with jailers all jailed scum n1 but didn't kill kek

Mafia I know the hardships of facing a zillion claims.... it really takes away from the fun of the game and can really backfire if done too early. I guess it worked out this time

GG all, this was super fun. Didn't live long enough to see the end of my minigame -_-

Yeah this was townsided and maf needs to start developing better strats in the event of mass claims (or be given good safeclaims...hinthint) but overall I had a good time. Thank you Kat for hosting this!!

I'm still bummed we cannot earn bells in the mafia forums..ha ha ha anyways!!kat thank you again!! and congrats toad on being town yay!

Back