• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

THERE WAS A LEGIT JESTER IN THIS GAME
AND HE GOT LYNCHED
WE LYNCHED THE JESTER EVERYONE
JUST WANT TO POINT THAT OUT
THAT WE DID THAT WE ARE RESPONSIBLE
I mean we were all joking about it.
But I didn't even for a second consider it a possibility
It's just not a role you see usually in TBT mafia if at all.

Jester aside...anyone feel like dan was too anti ness (thought as scum at that time) to actually be a completely neutral tp :eyes:

Pls get me inspected

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay I'm pointing towards town for FN1 now

Can we just all appreciate for a moment the comedy of the events that we players have just witnessed?

He literally had me>Ness in terms of suspicion.
"If we're not gonna lynch ness for possibly being pr then we might as well not lynch anyone bc we could be a pr" we usually = town, dan = supposed third party. Posts like that is not. What I expect from survivor.

"If we're not gonna lynch ness for possibly being pr then we might as well not lynch anyone bc we could be a pr" we usually = town, dan = supposed third party. Posts like that is not. What I expect from survivor.

100% agree, more for the reason that I doubt two TPs. I'm just saying that he wasn't specifically anti-Ness

THERE WAS A LEGIT JESTER IN THIS GAME
AND HE GOT LYNCHED
WE LYNCHED THE JESTER EVERYONE
JUST WANT TO POINT THAT OUT
THAT WE DID THAT WE ARE RESPONSIBLE
I mean we were all joking about it.
But I didn't even for a second consider it a possibility
It's just not a role you see usually in TBT mafia if at all.

nah they're not that uncommon, at least recently anyways

- - - Post Merge - - -

also if there's 2 tps there's def only 3 scum

Tbh, this lynch only heightens my sus on Mog honestly. One of the major sticking points towards her being town was a relatively early scumread on Ness. I really don't want there to be two third parties in this game, and really it's a 17 player game and that'd be pretty scum sided unless we have 3 scum specifically, and none of them can be a strongarm. In which case it actually would make sense since Kat changed the maf win condition.

If there are three kills tonight(implying potential SK), and a vig doesn't claim to shoot, Dan's def maf. I feel like I overreacted to the lynch, and the possibility of Dan being scum, out of frustration to the scum-sidedness of recent games

well den I'm pleasantly surprised bcuz it reaffirms that I sorta kinda know what I'm doing vs not knowing at all :>

I legit thought something was off after he posted he was cop but I couldn't say anything because of thread lock

- - - Post Merge - - -

*ness dammit phone

Back