• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

I lowkey feel like we should lynch Oliver whether it be today or later

never underestimate the power of newbies cough cough Bianca last game cough cough

no karen ...don't lynch newbies yet!!..besides remember i was substitute for a mafia..im pretty sure olivers town

No, it was a post about you joking about your pronoun and how you got town off track with that somehow (?) and you also mentioned somebody not being able joke but I get it now that I'm rereading.

And I'm not gonna stop with the small comments because it makes it feel like a conversation when you're posting at somebody, that's just how I prefer to play. And then I'll have one big summarizing post a day or half day depending.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Probably how I'll play this game, spoiler alert.

Have you played maf outside of here in the year that you were gone? What I remember is that you'd make 5-7 relatively large posts in a day phase with one "wall"

And when I have 3 out of the following 6 posters talking about pronouns, I worry that I got people off track to explain that comment

Tbh I'd Ben fine with policy lynching FireNinja or Oliver, I doubt either one are jester.

i mean dont underestimate noobs but oliver literally claimed jester in their first post surely no one is that bold omg im more curious about ninja tbh now. wild start

Have you played maf outside of here in the year that you were gone? What I remember is that you'd make 5-7 relatively large posts in a day phase with one "wall"

And when I have 3 out of the following 6 posters talking about pronouns, I worry that I got people off track to explain that comment

It's day 1 and it looks like you're already concerned with being the one to lead town. :rolleyes:

And when did I not make small posts all over the place? Pretty sure I've always done that. And the wall. The wall is convenient because it's a summary/me keeping track of my reads on everyone so far.

Back