Giveaway WINNERS ANNOUNCED - GIVEAWAY CONTEST! Win 25tbt, hybrids, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
more town names from me
-emarald
-slime
-mush or mushroom
-soup
-stew
-grass
-pumpkin
-Canada or Canadia(lol)
-rosemary
-rosebud
-rosewood
-apple
-fidgety
-spinner
-dab
-flame
-dragon
-redbone
love ya tails

Last edited:
more town names from me
-emarald
-slime
-mush or mushroom
-soup
-stew
-grass
-pumpkin
-Canada or Canadia(lol)
-rosemary
-rosebud
-rosewood
-apple
-fidgety
-spinner
-dab
-flame
-dragon
-redbone

some of the town names you suggest make me laugh rEALLY HARD

Wow! There are so many good names here! But I'll throw mine into the ring for a shot hehe.
There are a couple of categories I think fit with a forest town. Of course you got your whimsical names, anything to do with nature, and other languages. All v. cute but been done before yknow? So I've made up some nonsensical ones and various words that don't mean anything haha.
1 syllable
Froth
Youth
Kayr
Noq
Wyv
Thouff
Snoot
2 syllables
Cryo
Yogro
Wadon
Aagmi
Dandy
Windpris
Seaside
Writic
Quaitom
Jaicorn
Craggle
Tim Tom
Gyro
Hibye
Bebo
Tixkix
Singsong
Ullow
Merler
3 syllables
Lellicoi
Bellucci
Timpani
Muccio
Pep Olli

Also, Tail! Good luck with your new town friend!

Thicket
Grove
Flora
Fauna
Vines
Rosebud
Sunflower
Quiet
Brook
Falls
Springs
River
New Day
Harvest
Bounty
Cherry
Clover
Lilac
Violet
Stem
Sprout
Seed
Sap
Necter
Ambrosia
Flitter
Flutter
Orchid
Tree(s)
Moth
Cicada
Shroom
Ruby
Glen
Starfall
Light
Sunlight
Skyfall
Cloud
Cirrus
Nimbus
Storm
Petal(s)
Blossom
Fresh
Lush

Last edited:
Thicket
Grove
Flora
Fauna
Vines
Rosebud
Sunflower
Quiet
Brook
Falls
Springs
River
New Day
Harvest
Bounty
Cherry
Clover
Lilac
Violet
Stem
Sprout
Seed
Sap
Necter
Ambrosia
Flitter
Flutter
Orchid
Tree(s)
Moth
Cicada
Shroom
Ruby
Glen
Starfall
Light
Sunlight
Skyfall
Cloud
Cirrus
Nimbus
Storm
Petal(s)
Blossom
Fresh
Lush

haha! i have a town named Skyfall right now! It's a great name :)

Well, I know it's probably weird but Jukai means sea of trees so maybe you could use that <3 I used Sekai because it means flowers.

My favorites are;

Oakland
Rosewood
Raindrop
Dewdrop

tails, i'm curious too what if someone recommends the same name as us? since we're aloud to put as many as we want in one post some users have like 30 names listed so it's hard to come up w/ some that weren't already said lol :~) regardless this is very kind of you! congrats in advance to whomever wins.

My favorites are;

Oakland
Rosewood
Raindrop
Dewdrop

tails, i'm curious too what if someone recommends the same name as us? since we're aloud to put as many as we want in one post some users have like 30 names listed so it's hard to come up w/ some that weren't already said lol :~) regardless this is very kind of you! congrats in advance to whomever wins.

I was thinking the first person who comes up with the name will be the winner! Also thank you :) i needed name advice and it feels more fair to give something in return for it!

My suggestions:

Oakwood
Rosebury
Treebury
Woodbury
Kingsbury
Oakvale
Aomori (japenese for "green forest"??)
Brookside
Riverside
Pinebury
Pinewood
Pinevale
Mossvale
Treevale
Acornvale
Acornen

hope this helps? good luck to all! :)
tail oops

Last edited:
Do you enjoy beaver TAILS? lol

I wish I'd named my town Idlewood
Oakmead, The Vale
Mayor: Fen, Ashling, Circe, Nausicaa

I was thinking the first person who comes up with the name will be the winner! Also thank you :) i needed name advice and it feels more fair to give something in return for it!

okay! c:
im happy to help regardless i love forest-y towns! that's what my 2nd town is going to be~

i like using pinterest to find qr's
here's a board i made, some of them are qr's and quite a few pictures of towns / rooms for inspiration.

okay! c:
im happy to help regardless i love forest-y towns! that's what my 2nd town is going to be~

i like using pinterest to find qr's
here's a board i made, some of them are qr's and quite a few pictures of towns / rooms for inspiration.

Scrolling through the board right now and im sure ill be using LOADS of these! Sending you 5tbt for the help :)

Scrolling through the board right now and im sure ill be using LOADS of these! Sending you 5tbt for the help :)

aww tyvm! <3 im so glad you liked them :D
making the board def made me want to start working on my town more, esp the town pictures, so so cute ;-;

Good luck on your new town! ^^ tail

Town:

Suncreek
Fallow
Oakridge
Cypress
Bluelake
Swanlake
Reeds
Pine
Moss
Forrest
Trail
Unknown
Secret
Eden
Mushroom
Lilypad
Vale
Wisteria
Peony
Mystic
Bloom
Stone
Stream

Mayor:

Kaori (means 'fragrance' in Japanese)
Blossom
Faerie
Fern
Willow
Rose
Thorn
Alder
River
Lily
Tulip
Wolfe
Vixen
Violette
Holly
Odette
Mari(gold)
Dawn
Bloom

Other town names! :) And this time there will be more names with 8 letters or less, ahah, and tail!

- Nutland
- Morivil
- Moricha
- Mosland
- Skylark
- Meadowi
- Banshee
- Leafpool
- Leafedon
- Fawnvil
- Deerland
- Greendoe
- Goldtree
- Danalasm
- Alusin

Forestyn - Mayor: Lily - QR code: puddle.jpg

I'm thinking Forestyn as more of a meadow, forest with rainbows sunshine and happiness and for some reason I thought a puddle QR code would work well with this town so I found the picture above online.

Acacia - Mayor: Ash or Ashlynn - QR code: dirtpath.jpg

I especially love the QR code for this because I have a couple dirt trails that lead to things like PWPs or small, secluded areas. Ash is a male name but can be used as a female name but if you want it to sound more feminine then I suggest going with Ashlynn.

Kiefer (German surname for pine tree) - Mayor: Olive - QR code: forest.jpg

The pathway QR code that I picked out for the name of this town seems like it would suit a more dark toned pathway, if you are looking for pine trees, mushrooms, deep forest type town I think this pathway would work perfectly.

Forestyn - Mayor: Lily - QR code: View attachment 205283

I'm thinking Forestyn as more of a meadow, forest with rainbows sunshine and happiness and for some reason I thought a puddle QR code would work well with this town so I found the picture above online.

Acacia - Mayor: Ash or Ashlynn - QR code: View attachment 205284

I especially love the QR code for this because I have a couple dirt trails that lead to things like PWPs or small, secluded areas. Ash is a male name but can be used as a female name but if you want it to sound more feminine then I suggest going with Ashlynn.

Kiefer (German surname for pine tree) - Mayor: Olive - QR code: View attachment 205285

The pathway QR code that I picked out for the name of this town seems like it would suit a more dark toned pathway, if you are looking for pine trees, mushrooms, deep forest type town I think this pathway would work perfectly.

hey, those codes are perfect thanks a ton! i'll send you 5tbt for your trouble :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back