What superpower would you want?

I want to be able to control people's bodily functions (think Heartrender's from Six of Crows, if anyone knows what that is).
If not, I'd just be a fire bender. That's a super power technically haha.

stopping time, eg if you were about to drop your phone in a swimming pool. or if you had forgotten to think before you spoke

Flight flight flight! Time travel/manipulation second probably
I'd like invisibility, but somehow the idea of it scares me... having someone invisible in your room for instance

the ability to change probability.

change the probability that you're going to win the lottery? done

change the probability of trump spontaniously combusting? done

change the probability of you having another superpower? done

I think freezing time would very practical for me, as long as I don't age (or anyone else) while everyone else is stuck in time. I could use it for tests and working on projects and doing a million things in a day without stressing about having to get everything done. Plus I could pull pranks on people that get on my nerves. I'd probably spend more time freezing time than not freezing it if I could do that.

But being able to time travel and become a former version of myself would be pretty cool, too (i.e. instead of the kind of time travel where there's two of you, there'd only be one, and you'd inhabit the body of your former self during that time). I could redo all the mistakes I've made and start over my life from scratch!

Mind control, telekinesis, invisibility, and shapeshifting would also be very useful as well.

to be able to bring fictional character to life. is that even considered super power actually?

I honestly don't know, probably to slow down/rewind/stop time so I could actually enjoy myself and get a decent amount of sleep all at the same time

I wouldn't call it a superpower, its more of an ability to be able to control water elements.

Shapeshifting! But make it painless lmao. I'd love to be able to become anything!

Invisibility, I think. Maybe if that also incorporates the ability to walk through walls.

Back