• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What superpower would you want?

Ably.Saucey

Count your Many Blessings
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5195-6588-2889
Orange Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
I think super speed would be cool, but then I remember that I start panicking when driving over 50mph (80kph)...
Time travel/freeze time would also be fun, because time travel makes super-speed irrelevant.
Think how much you could save on travel if you could shrink down to minuscule or travel through mirrors?
Light manipulation would be cool, too.
Being impervious would be handy and really annoying to whoever you're fighting.
*Gets bus thrown at you*
You: "Still not dead!"
Them: "SHUT UP!

Once, I dreamed I was a green lantern. I was so disappointing when I woke up. -_-

Hmm...hard to say. Maybe shooting flames from my hands? Providing, of course, I'm impervious to the flames' heat. Eh, there's too many I could think of. I might come back and change my answer later.

Hmmm... Either the power to change time, or be able to dive into the video game universe any time I wanted to (Like Wreck-it-Ralph, except for the arcade machines ;P)

I've played enough Bayonetta to know that the ability to freeze time would come in handy a lot.

I've played enough Bayonetta to know that the ability to freeze time would come in handy a lot.

Exactly. Being able to do whatever you want and everyone staying still? It's almost a dream come true!
541.jpg
I found this somewhere in the internet, lmao
If you can find out the reference you deserve a star ;P

Cause nobody knows the professor from Futurama?
Shh, I want a star.. xD

Either portal creation to get to any video game / cartoon I like, or shape shifting to save money on costumes.

Shape shifting is a good ability.
Good news, everyone! You all deserve a star.

If superior eyesight any time of the day is one, hand it over.

I can't complain, I already have glasses.
Literally the only person who is near-sighted in my family, and my brothers tease me about it.
I could think up much better superhero powers, like x-ray *insert Lenny face here*

I can't complain, I already have glasses.
Literally the only person who is near-sighted in my family, and my brothers tease me about it.
I could think up much better superhero powers, like x-ray *insert Lenny face here*

Yeah I have nice strong glasses hence why I wrote it lol.

I guess teleporting would be cool though

Telekinesis or pyrokinesis (as long as I'm unable to be affected by the flames).

flying. duh. or maybe teleporting but now I'm just imagining how out of shape I would be...

Last edited:
Telekinesis. That's my No. 1 wish for a Superpower. :p

invisibility and flight are my top ones. <3

but then again, what about the power to grant wishes? flight and invisibility? wish granted. shape shifting? wish granted. million dollars in my bank account? wish granted

you wouldnt just have to use it for personal gain either, you could use it to help your friends, family, people in need, etc

Back