• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

King of the hill

I realize I'm going crazy and decide to sleep at the bottom of the hill. Help me, o great king xD

You still haven't removed my barrier! Get deflected.

Still the king of the hill -.-

"Get good, get LMAObox," you repeatedly chant in your head. All of a sudden, a blinding light flashes, as you, and the barrier have been smited by Gabe Newell himself. All that remains of your camp is a single Golden Frying Pan, which is instantly picked up by some Gibus Scout. I am the king.

I leave since I'm done with this hill, make my own hill where Callie and Marie have another concert for me.

Last edited:
Since I never created a Steam account, Gabe has no power over me.

I drink a Bonk atomic drink and while you try to fire crit rockets and air blast me, I take you with me off the hill and your followers follow you.
I then grab your direct hit and pick your guys off one by one.

MLG GET REKT I'm the king of the hill now.

Still chilling on my own hill, randomly VMing or PMing a bunch of people and annoying them. Then I cry since I feel bad. Start reading manga. I eat donuts. Then...fall asleep

Last edited:
Still the king of the hill. Come at me thomas lol

I wake up after having nightmares of Heydenv eating my donuts. I fall back asleep.

i throw hayden off the hill

now i'm king of the hill

- - - Post Merge - - -

crap i can't spell

I wake up again, and go for a walk with my pet squid.

Queen of my own hill

The headless horseman comes for your soul. You run off the hill in fright.

I'm the spooky king of the hill now.

I turn into a bat and bite you, you get scared of the blood and roll off the hill..

I'm spooky queen of the hill now

Did I forget to tell you I'm a inkling? Inklings don't bleed.
I brought a truckload of garlic and dumped it on you.
You burned in tears with all that garlic.

Im the king of the hill now

I throw some of said garlic on Pearl and Callie and scare them off cause they're vampires
As for Marie and Marina... well they're just rly cute so I gently push them away

I'm king of the hill now

How dare u scare Callie away?!?
I cast a spell on Callie so she is immune to Garlic, I then come back up the hill and throw a pie at your face.
You stumble off the hill because you cant get it off your face. I then look for Marie and Marina to come back.
With the trio (Pearl is left alone rip)

I'm the king of the hill now

Last edited:
I turn into a ghost and scare you away for the time being.

I'm ghostly queen of the hill!

A ghost...
I call upon Sam and dean to eradicate you. Meanwhile, I take back the throne

I'm the king of the hill now

I befriend Professor E Gad who turns you into a ghost and gets Luigi to suck you up into the vacuum

I'm the ghastly queen of the hill

A Goomba startles Luigi and he tumbles into the lava moat, while E. Gadd dies of old age. A skeleton SSS (Spooky scary skeletons) dances you, giving you a heart attack. I am the king.

I am revived by my fairy bottle, I then procced to use my super-awesome powers an warp you to another dimension

I'm the spooky queen of the hill

Back