• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

King of the hill

Nintendo turned you into a Inkling!
While you were too busy being excited be a squid and a kid,
I came up with a roller and splatted you.

I'm the king of the hill now.

Marie runs up the hill and invites you out to dinner, you leave of your own will :p

I'm queen of the hill

After chilling at Marie's house playing Splatoon and destroying her, I came back up the hill with a Rainmaker and blew you off the hill.

Im the king of the hill now, while constantly texting Marie.

I steal your cell phone and throw it down the hill, you run after it since Marie texted you again

I'm queen of the hill

I throw pocket Totino's in your eyes, rendering you blind, and push you down the hill.

I am the Totino's King of the Totino's Hill now.

your totinos catch fire and burn you up in the blaze. But it is alright, for you will be on with the totinos forever.

I'm king of the hill now

Being used to the fiery-hot totino's I emerge from the ashes like a phoenix, and throw a frozen Totino at you, knocking you off the hill

I am the Totino's King of the Totino's Hill now.

The Totino's were fake Totino's, and I still have my Totino's, making me still the Totino's King of the Totino's hill.

Hank thinks that pizza rolls are asinine and throw them in the garbage. He's the King of the Hill now.

i placed a brand new N64 at the bottom of the hill and took your place as soon as you got up
im queen of the hill

Last edited:
After going to the park with Marie, it's time to start my post rampage again!
I spam so many posts that your phone pushes you off the hill, hence me being crowned.

Im the king of the hill now.

I chase Callie up the hill and knock you down

I'm co-queen of the hill with Callie now :3

Hell no.

Me, Agent 4, and Marie team up together with Rainmakers and splatted you, getting Callie back in the process...

Callie and Marie went back home to Inkopolis while I assume the crown.

I'm the king of the hill now!

I make your phone inable to be operated so you can no longer contact Marie, you fall off the hill iin tears

I'm queen of the hill now buddy

I give my phone to Sheldon to not only fix my phone but weaponize it, coming with a built-in Charger, sniping you from the hill... GET SPLATTED.

Still texting Marie and Callie while I'm the king of the hill!

I set up a trap so when you leave go into the underground bathroom on the top of the hill you can't come out

I'm queen o the hill baby

With my upgraded phone I can teleport anywhere boi!
Get tri-slosh splatted, :p

I'm the king of the hill now

I send you a large file containing a Splatoon fanfic I made, you bust out laughing and fall down the hill, breaking your super weaponized phone. Sheldon is also away on vaction in Japan.

I'm queen of the hilllll

Heck no. With my trusty splattershot I ink my way towards inkopolis to get Marie and Callie to call Sheldon to make a new phone for me.
He grudgingly mails a new phone via airplane, I teleport back, and I splat you again with the charger.

I'm the king of the hill once again!

Back