• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

King of the hill

I destroy your fairy bottle with magic, since it kept bringing you back. (-.-)
I then use a rainmaker to splat you back to china :3

I'm the king of the hill now :3

I use a phoenix down item to revive myself, then I ride a dragon from China back to the hill that roasts you with it's flames

I'm queen of the hill :3

Last edited:
I hypnotized your dragon and Phoenix with hypno-shades to turn against you. You burned to cinders.

I’m the king of the hill now :p

I send Marie pizza with pineapples on it with the sender having your name, and she breaks up with you. You leave the hill to go to her in person to explain.

I'm queen of the hill

I told her that I sent pineapple pizza from the future to her door as a prank. She cried and suckered punched me, but forgave me anyways, eating the pineapple pizza.
(Come on, you can be more creative than that)

Your cat kind called you from their village in Australia, you left the hill to swim over there.

I'm the king of the hill now :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Omg my signature looks fresh, I'm so pumped. I'm prob gonna reply to another couple of threads before I go to bed lol)

Last edited:
(No she legit doesn't like Pineapple Pizza, she said so in game in Splatoon 2 :p)

I had a great time visiting with the cat people, but I came back to the hill now, and sprayed you with a super high powered water gun used in the wars between the cat people. It blew you so far away you landed in Hyrule.

(Yeah it does look nice! If you ever want any images edited btw I can do it for free I have good software)

I forgot she said "pineapple-FREE"... I'm so dumb sometimes -.-

Wondering how I landed in the world of Zelda, I recruit Link for my quest back to the hill.
Slaying many monsters, solving mysteries, and getting TONS of gold, Link slayed you last before riding off a cloud back to his home in Hyrule.

Im the slumbering king of the hill now.

Last edited:
I got brought back to life by the Adept Elise and come with her/them to take over the hill. They petrify you and turn you into a statue and we ship you to a museum in France.

I'm queen of the hill, undead style? XD

The Sumergari Group take back the Eternal Envy and lock her back up with increased security measures.
Widowmaker chips me out from stone and calls the rest of Overwatch to make sure I get back to the hill safely. (Proceeds to think what is the most embarrassing way for you to get kicked off the hill)
D.va self-destructed her mech at your face and you went flying like Team Rocket to who knows where.

I'm the king of the hill now :3

Last edited:
I come up back somehow on a jet plane from smurf village and whack you out off the hill with a hammer like a brainy/clumsy smurf moment

I'm queen of the hill!

I lead Gargamel and his pet cat to you and the little village of smurfs, resulting in you all being captured. (I'm for real done for the night)

I'm the king of the hill now...

I escape with the help of John and Pewit. The smurfs are angry at you and carry you off the hill.

I'm queen of the hill now~

finally being done with being merciful, I just end up picking up a flamethrower from Walmart and roast the village and you as well.

I'm the king of the hill now

Last edited:
Back