King of the hill

I squirt maple syrup all over you and throw some catnip on it, thus drawing out a ton of cats that all swarm and take you away.

I'm king of the hill now.

I have tamed the cats and have trained them to be my army. I charge the hill and successfully reclaim the the throne

I'm the king of the hill.

Hank hates cats so he drives them all to the humane society in his pickup truck. Hrs king of the hill now.

Under the cover of night I sneak to the hill and steal all of hank's propane tanks. Hank is too distraught to rule his kingdom and I seize power

The proapane tanks explode, causing many casualties

I'm the king of the hill now

Without an army to protect you because of the propane tank explosion, I successfully invade the hill with my greater numbers.

I am king of the hill.

Im sorry. You slipped on a ice cube and died

Im king of the hill

You hacked yourself and you couldn't survive.
King of the hill... is me

All your chicks died from a "freak accident in which you are hacks to pieces and blown up" you just couldnt take it and took the same way "out"

Im king of the hill

You got caught hacking and the Gods punished you with lightning and banning your powers. That lightning teleported you far away.

I am now king of le hill.

"Translocating!" hah i placed my tp before i got teled! Then i hacked up dirt on you they know your dirty secret about THAT villager everyone literally kicks you off the throne and thrones me bc "i love puppys and happiness"

Still the king

Ps. My friend hax me with a haxing chip so i can do powers

Last edited:
My chicks resurrected themselves and have gotten evil powers. They manage to peck your head off.
I'm the King of the Hill. C:

Your chicks with evil powers turn on you and peck your eyes out

I'm king of the hill now

Hank takes the chicks and gives them to Dale to use for his sons science experiment.

He's king of the hill now.

My chicks resurrected themselves and have gotten evil powers. They manage to peck your head off.

Did you forget? "Heroes never die"

My uzie is good for something (finally!) And i use it to blow your head off when you're sleeping

Sombra reigns supreme

A herd of wild buffalo trample you to death

I'm king of the hill now

A swift poke in the butt spooks you off the hill.

I'm King of the Hill.

you are found to guilty of being a weenie and deported to weenie hut jr's.

you were the real weenie and deported to weenie hut jrs

im king of the hill now

first act; ice cream for all

all your citizens became really chubby from the ice cream and crushed you as they all rolled into your courtyard.

I'm king of the hill!

Back