Favorite tea flavor

Raspberry tea is the best, and the only kind i'll drink. I don't even drink coffee D:

Twining's Irish Breakfast blend (black tea) with cream when I need caffeine.

white tea (which is actually green tea), chinese pu-ehr (a fermented tea), or Darjeeling (Indian black tea) with nothing dded when I'm just having tea to relax.

i like iced jasmine tea at the Vietnamese restaurant (i guess its green tea?) and i add some sugar

and of course Southern-style sweet iced tea at barbecue restaurants (usually that's a pekoe black tea)

So, wondering if people prefer bagged or loose leaf tea?

I've been buying loose tea for a while and have come to prefer it. I think it tastes better (my opinion, nothing more) and there are some that simply don't come in bags.

I just like to have normal tea :) Any type of tea makes my glasses steamed up which is the annoying part :(

So, wondering if people prefer bagged or loose leaf tea?

I've been buying loose tea for a while and have come to prefer it. I think it tastes better (my opinion, nothing more) and there are some that simply don't come in bags.

DSCF1040.jpg

It's right here. This is all I need.

Lately I'm in love with toffee apple tea.

My more long-term favourites include red velvet, strawberry, sencha, and English Breakfast teas.

Chai tea by far.
Green or black Chai, doesn't matter.

Sometimes I mix milk into my black Chai <3

I typically drink more coffee than tea, but I like English Breakfast. It is SO good.

Back