• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite tea flavor

mondaayss

moon baby
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Horizons Token
Whats your guys favorite tea flavor, or if you don't like tea then whats your favorite type of coffee?

My favorite is Raspberry herbal tea with two scoops of sugar!

I haven't tried a lot of different types of teas but I love Japanese green tea and raspberry tea.

I'm a bit of a tea noob myself(at least, I consider myself as such)...so I guess my favorite would have to be blueberry, or chamomile.

Chamomile would be my favorite tea flavor. Either way, I always put a few spoonfuls of sugar. <3

Mint green tea is my jam, but I like caramel frapp?s just as much.

earl grey, chrysanthemum, jasmine and black tea

English breakfast / royal breakfast is my favorite!!
I like a ton of different teas, but mostly black and white variants. Not a big fan of some of the others lol

Chai is also really good.

i always like making tea with lipton green tea bags. its easier than buying leaves and flavors and the fancy stuff online.

It really depends on my mood (and time of day), but I predominantly drink green tea or English breakfast. Though I tend to drink jasmine tea or chrysanthemum tea when I'm at Chinese restaurant.

Bigelow Pumpkin Spice tea is literally the best thing ever.

PG Tips. Regular tea, not green. I prefer coffee though, I'm fine with any type of coffee but it depends where it's from/who made it.

milk tea is the best tea :rolleyes:

lol but I do enjoy oolong and jasmine tea!
recently I've been making my own tea by slicing some ginger + adding honey and it's a life savior for when you have an upset stomach.

Last edited:
Green tea.

Or literally anything that is not coconut flavoured. I had that a lot during a really bad sick tum period so I can't drink it now lol.

right now, I'm drinking english breakfast a lot

But I like earl grey too

My favorite tea flavor? Spilt tea.
tumblr_inline_orze1uX6ip1tzwoso_540.gif

No but really, I like green tea, milk tea, and sometimes chamomile (only if I have a cold though)

Formosa Bai Hao (an oolong) is probably my favorite go-to tea. In the fall and winter, I like a chestnut tea with a little bit of maple syrup added.

The site I purchase from also has a Brigadoon Breakfast tea that they only sell on Leap Day. I managed to score some last year, and put myself on the notification list for the next time (2020). I've been trying to crack the percentages so I can make my own version. At least then I wouldn't have to wait so long to have some!

Back