Lucky
Purple Bat Potion
Lobo
Mint
Coco
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
Isabelle
Alright, since I'm super indecisive on my own, I'm going to have all of you guys help me choose my villagers! I'll do 1 different poll each day for each personality type, and then 2 extra ones for the "random" villagers at the end.

So for the first one I'm going to do Uchi. I'm not too fond of the choices of villagers for this personality but I want to have at least one in my town. The choices will be Paula and Canberra. I know both are pretty poorly liked villagers but they're really the only two I sorta-kinda like lol. Mira would be the obvious choice for most people biut I find her pretty infuriating tbh. In case you don't know what they look like I'll post a spoiler down below of the both of them.

Please just vote on which one you would think would be the best choice and, if possible, give a reason why c: Thanks in advance for the help!

latest

Last edited:
Alright, I'll first state that I'm really glad tastes are so different and someone really likes these two <3
However, damn this is a hard choice for which one I dislike less. I think Paula looks slightly more appealing, but then again she was the first Villager to ever get on my bad side lol

Honestly, I don't know. I looked up their houses and liked Canberra's more, so she gets my reluctant vote <.<'

Paula because 1. I hate Canberra, I had her in my second town and I could not WAIT to get rid of her. 2. Paula looks so fluffy and like she'd be a rlly good hugger so she appeals to me more imo

Paula is so cute!! I have Canberra in my village, and I must say she's not impressed me.
My vote definitely went to Paula.
I hope I see the rest of your posts!

I've had Canberra in my previous town and currently have Paula. I don't think they're nearly as bad as people say. I do like Paula's design more, though.

I'm leaning towards Canberra on this one, first of all, she's a koala and koalas are great, secondly, I've had her before and really enjoyed having her in my town, currently trying to get her back in once I cycle the unwanted villagers out. Anyways, good luck with whoever you end up choosing!

Canberra. She's unique (don't see her in many villages). Some find her eyes creepy but to me I like her appearance. No offense to Paula fans but I find Paula to be a living, breathing, cringey 1980s stereotype.

I actually kind of like Canberra's appearance and she looks way better than Paula in my opinion. Paula looks really unappealing to me. She's also a koala and koalas are cool. I also like Canberra's house slightly more compared to Paula's. I've never had either in my town though, but my vote goes to Canberra.

Last edited:
I've had both of them before - they're both cuties ^^ but I voted camberra bc I like her house interior a bit more!

I'm honestly super surprised Canberra is winning. I did the same poll a while back for one of my older towns and Paula beat out Canberra by a landslide (I think the votes were like 15-3 or something around that), so it's nice to see that the opinions on here have changed quite a bit over the past couple of years

I prefer Ursala as a uchi big bear choice. I voted Canberra

I voted for Canberra. Paula's headband looks like a third eye to me and that creeps me out a little. I do like Canberra's intense eyebrow game it seems well suited for her "tough girl" image. They both have nice house exteriors, but I like Canberra's interior more.

I love Canberra's pastel design. Her eyebrows are so cute. I had her in my very first town literally as close as a villager could get. She was a good neighbor! I voted for her because I think she perfectly embodies the uchi personality. Small but tough!

Back