• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cycling claire's smol pwyw amiibo cycling shop (open for just a bit!)

5cm/s

houseplant enthusiast
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
White Lily
Ruby
White Tulip
Feedback
100% (385) +
mini-icone19.gif welcome! mini-icone19.gif

hi! a friend just gave me her spare copy of acnl, so i'll be using it for amiibo cycling tumblr_inline_mnz5bjK4an1qz4rgp.gif

claire's slots!:
(gray means done)

who's in town rn?:
(even when slots are full, you can request a villager from this pool. if their name is in purple, they're already requested by someone else)
uh normally i have a list of whose in town here, but it's a big mess so ignore!! check below for adoptable villagers :)

amiibo cards i own:
(they're kiiind of in popularity order for your convenience?? but all villagers are precious, no matter what tier they're in)
marina
chief
zucker
francine
punchy
rudy
skye
kiki
flora
shep
lily
apollo
daisy
mira
yuka
biskit
blanche
ch?vre
cube
eloise
lyman
tucker
greta
aurora
leonardo
jambette
gigi
samson
cobb
henry
anchovy
paula
velma
ricky
wart jr.
stinky
victoria
violet
mott
rocco
boone
lucy
rory
rizzo
kevin
twiggy

i'm a student, so i'm busy (work is picking up actually rn, oops), so i'll be using a slot system- when i have time, i'll open up a certain amount of slots (depending on how much time i have) and do those requests! otherwise, i'll probably be cycling random dreamies through town at my leisure, and will be updating which villagers are in my town- if you don't get a slot, never fear shakespeare- you can always request someone from my residents list! just keep an eye out!! tumblr_inline_nodwvbKQRg1qid2nw_75sq.gif

rules:
- please don't post when it's closed :')
- this is a pwyw store! just make an offer- i probably will accept it if it's reasonable. just don't offer, like, 5 tbt for a villager haha (unless you're a new member of tbtf, in which case welcome!!! let me know that you're new and we'll work out a lower price for you!). i accept tbt, maybe igb (depends on the offer), and art! always art! (here's a ref of my mayor if you're picking art: x)i might put a wishlist up later!
- please use my form!!
- only request 1 villager- please make sure they're on my amiibo card list ofc
- when you come to adopt, this is my cycling town, so feel free to run, pick fruit, dig random holes (??? ifyouwanna), take my flowers, etc. etc.
- i will vm you when i have your dreamie in boxes! i am mayor claire of ☆shop☆! (i have one 3ds so fc is in my signature- please add me as soon as i accept your request)
- if you need to contact me, i'd prefer it if you vm-ed instead of pm-ed. just keeps my inbox cleaner

tumblr_inline_nm35jdKDed1qid2nw.gif as i said, i jUSt made this cycling town so if you don't mind being patient with me as i figure out amiibo cycling (i'm bad at switching time hahah), and have read all my rules, i'd love to get you a dreamie!

little order form:
username:
mayor and town:
villager:
fc:
offer:

thank youuu!

claire tumblr_m26oklE4za1qdo9j4.gif

tumblr_inline_mfsk2mhS5s1qid2nw.gif

Last edited:
Username: magicaldonkey
Mayor: daisy
Town: aldston
villager: zucker
FC: 0705-6061-3829

How much tbt?
Is 20 tbt ok oops might be low, if not i can save up my tbt & wait until later :)

Last edited:
username: candxur
mayor and town: Candi of Quietus
villager: Wart Jr. please!

is 6tbt alright since he's teir 6?

I'm waiting on getting some villagers from someone tonight, so is it alright if I get him tomorrow? (also gives you more time to sort the new town :) )

Username: magicaldonkey
Mayor: daisy
Town: aldston
FC: 0705-6061-3829

How much tbt?
Is 20 tbt ok oops might be low, if not i can save up my tbt & wait until later :)

that's fine, since you're new! (welcome, btw!) i'm still getting my town together, but if you're cool with waiting a little as i hunt down wisp, i can get you zucker :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

username: candxur
mayor and town: Candi of Quietus
villager: Wart Jr. please!

is 6tbt alright since he's teir 6?

I'm waiting on getting some villagers from someone tonight, so is it alright if I get him tomorrow? (also gives you more time to sort the new town :) )

yes, that's perfect! thank you for letting me visit your main street, btw! vm when you're ready for him!

username: <Near>
mayor and town: Izzy, Ivy City
villager: Chief
fc: i dont remember but i know its in the sidebar sorry
anything else?: dandelions (but not the AC ones ew) also ill need a few to get a villager out so take your time

oh heck i just filled the form didnt list a price whoops. how does 20tbt sound //flees

Last edited:
username: <Near>
mayor and town: Izzy, Ivy City
villager: Chief
fc: i dont remember but i know its in the sidebar sorry
anything else?: dandelions (but not the AC ones ew) also ill need a few to get a villager out so take your time

i can get him into boxes anytime, so just vm when you have a spot! :blush:
i'll be awake for 2-ish more hours, so if you're not ready before then, hopefully you're cool with picking him up tomorrow :')

(i'm loving the avatar, btw :))

i can get him into boxes anytime, so just vm when you have a spot! :blush:
i'll be awake for 2-ish more hours, so if you're not ready before then, hopefully you're cool with picking him up tomorrow :')

(i'm loving the avatar, btw :))

Thank you! haha. I'll try to get someone in boxes ASAP, and VM you once i have :) I'll be adding you now

Username: ymoowoomy
Mayor: that guy
Town: that
FC: sidebar
offer: 15-20 tbt
anything else?: santa rosa :)

Last edited:
username: finnicksblue
mayor & town: Blue & Lunaria
villager: kiki
FC: sidebar pls :)
offer: 100 tbt? I was inactive for a long time so I haven't gotten much back again. but let me know any price :)
anything else: water lilies !!

Username: ymoowoomy
Mayor: that guy
Town: that
FC: sidebar
offer: 15-20 tbt
anything else?: santa rosa :)

mayor & town: Blue & Lunaria
villager: kiki
FC: sidebar pls :)
offer: 100 tbt? I was inactive for a long time so I haven't gotten much back again. but let me know any price :)
anything else: water lilies !!

accepting these last two requests and then closing for the night! (if you deSPERATELY need a a villager, feel free to vm me- i'm awake for maybe an hour more- but i'll be open again soon, so don't worry!)

username: Zobug6
mayor and town: Zoe, Faraway
villager: Lyman
fc: 1349-9223-8987
offer: 10tbt or less? I'm saving up :)

anything else? Lily

sent you a vm!

------------------------------------
closing the thread for the night!

bump.png

cycling today for two hours before i hit the sack!! (if you have a pending order with me, send me a vm! :))

I HAVE RETURNED FOR A REQUEST AGAIN.
mayor & town: blue and lunaria
villager: shep
fc: sidebar but of course we're already friends now
offer: I haven't had time to make more tbt since kiki, so how's (however much I'll have now after posting) 58 maybe?
anything else: I'll change it up. my towns called lunaria so how about lunaria annuas!! :)

I HAVE RETURNED FOR A REQUEST AGAIN.
mayor & town: blue and lunaria
villager: shep
fc: sidebar but of course we're already friends now
offer: I haven't had time to make more tbt since kiki, so how's (however much I'll have now after posting) 58 maybe?
anything else: I'll change it up. my towns called lunaria so how about lunaria annuas!! :)

i can get him into boxes in five minutes? i'll vm when he's ready! and ofc! anything you pay is fine! thank youuu!

Back