• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling huge closet clean! [offline]

Mayor name:mitry
Town name:midnight
Items:24 hour shop uniform
24 hour shop counter x2
24 hour shop abd
steamed bun case
buffet server
soft drink display x2
sandwich display x2
termina's moon
butter
cucumber horse
total:edit: 49 TBT

Last edited:
Mayor name:mitry
Town name:midnight
Items:24 hour shop uniform
24 hour shop counter x2
24 hour shop abd
steamed bun case
buffet server
soft drink display x2
sandwich display x2
termina's moon
butter
cucumber horse
total: 43 TBT

hi! i think the total is 49 tbt:

24 hour shop uniform 4 tbt
24 hour shop counter x2 8 tbt
24 hour shop abd 4 tbt
steamed bun case 4 tbt
buffet server 4 tbt
soft drink display x2 8 tbt
sandwich display x2 8 tbt
termina's moon 3 tbt
butter 2 tbt
cucumber horse 4 tbt

let me know if that's okay and i'll start gathering everything.

Mayor name:Sandy
Town name:Hyrule
Items:afternoon tea set, tweeter,blue balloon, bunny i balloon, bunny c balloon, princess chest
Total: 14 TBT right?

Last edited:
Hello may I get :

afternoon tea set
tweeter
blue balloon
bunny i balloon
bunny c balloon
princess chest

Total=14 tbt right?

hi! the tweeter sold earlier but i have everything else. it'll be 12tbt for the total now so let me know if that's okay and i'll start gathering the items :)

hi! the tweeter sold earlier but i have everything else. it'll be 12tbt for the total now so let me know if that's okay and i'll start gathering the items :)

Oh ok that's ok I'll add you!

ok np im opening!

hey, just wanted to let you know I can't leave you more wifi feedback until tomorrow, but I'll leave it for you then! thank you again :)

Hey! Can I still get the items I asked from before?
I should be on all day, but I live in a different time zone to you so I can't promise I'll be on ALL day x

back online now!

Hey! Can I still get the items I asked from before?
I should be on all day, but I live in a different time zone to you so I can't promise I'll be on ALL day x

sorry i don't do holds so please post only when my thread is online to trade! just post a new form whenever you see the thread is online and i will happily trade with you :)

Back