• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling huge closet clean! [offline]

going off to do some work now. i might be back in a few hours but i'll be here tomorrow around the same time again!

online again! i should be available for the next hour or two :)

did we do our trade from before? I cannot remember :/

is there something wrong with my thread? for some reason it posted my reply twice and then i can't see any of the posts after that...

yeah i only accept tbt!

sorry, as stated in my OP i don't do holds!

Okay

- - - Post Merge - - -

It says i have 3 bells, i dont know how to give them to you but heres an order form anyway.

Mayor name: Liam
Town name:
Items: Hero's Pants
Total: 1 tbt

Last edited:
Mayor: Heidi
Town: Ereta
Items: Sweets closet, sloopy bed, inkopolis sign, kiki and lala wall, ice cream display, bamboo grass, new year noodles, soft drink display and sandwich display
Total:27tbt

Okay

- - - Post Merge - - -

It says i have 3 bells, i dont know how to give them to you but heres an order form anyway.

Mayor name: Liam
Town name: Bideford
Items: Hero's Pants
Total: 1 tbt

under my avatar you should see my bells. if you click the number, a window should pop up allowing you to input the amount and then you can click 'submit' to send it over whenever we finish the trade. i hope that helps!

please let me know your FC so i can add you!

under my avatar you should see my bells. if you click the number, a window should pop up allowing you to input the amount and then you can click 'submit' to send it over whenever we finish the trade. i hope that helps!

please let me know your FC so i can add you!

Okay :) my fc is 2294-5362-8074

Mayor: Heidi
Town: Ereta
Items: Sweets closet, sloopy bed, inkopolis sign, kiki and lala wall, ice cream display, bamboo grass, new year noodles, soft drink display and sandwich display
Total:27tbt

i know the bamboo grass or ice cream display are gone. please check all the items to make sure they are listed in my op!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay :) my fc is 2294-5362-8074

great, thanks for adding me quickly too! let me know when your gates are open :)

Back