nerdmayor

Em from New Eden
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Feedback
100% (32) +
Gracie is doing her fashion check today, and she picked the clothing I have the least of.
I'm looking for ornate wigs/hats/accessories and shoes.

• Leopard Pumps
  • King's Beard
  • Matronly Bun (or other wig/hat/crown)

I'm willing to pay tbt or igb for these items.

I can get you the Leopard Pumps, and the Matronly Bun.

Also I'd like to point out that you'll pass her fashion check even if you don't have all ornate items. You can have an ornate top, bottom, shoes, and hat. For your accessories you can wear any other fashion style. For example some green glasses and white socks. That's four ornate items and two basic items. She'll compliment you for sticking to the theme as well as adding in another theme with it. That may make it easier for you to pass her fashion checks in the future.

I can get you the Leopard Pumps, and the Matronly Bun.

Also I'd like to point out that you'll pass her fashion check even if you don't have all ornate items. You can have an ornate top, bottom, shoes, and hat. For your accessories you can wear any other fashion style. For example some green glasses and white socks. That's four ornate items and two basic items. She'll compliment you for sticking to the theme as well as adding in another theme with it. That may make it easier for you to pass her fashion checks in the future.
I appreciate the help! I actually knew that I don't need all ornate items - I just listed the things I'm missing to broaden my chances someone would have what I needed today. Right now, I only have an ornate top, bottom, and socks - So I figure whatever I can find here will help and I'll just throw on some other style for my missing item.

If you come back today, let me know what you'd like for those items!

I appreciate the help! I actually knew that I don't need all ornate items - I just listed the things I'm missing to broaden my chances someone would have what I needed today. Right now, I only have an ornate top, bottom, and socks - So I figure whatever I can find here will help and I'll just throw on some other style for my missing item.

If you come back today, let me know what you'd like for those items!

What would you be willing to pay for the items?

Are you interested in tbt? If so, how about 2 tbt for the wig and 3 tbt for the shoes?

Sounds perfect. I've added your friend code and if you don't mind I'd like for you to pick the items up. I've got them outside the train station. I've already opened my gates. You can just send the 5 tbt once you board the train to Didney.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just kidding. I forgot to add your friend code.

Sounds perfect. I've added your friend code and if you don't mind I'd like for you to pick the items up. I've got them outside the train station. I've already opened my gates. You can just send the 5 tbt once you board the train to Didney.

Do you have a different FC? I don't see you added as a friend on my list yet? o.o

But ok, everything else sounds good and once I can board the train I'll send you the tbt!

edit: nevermind there you are lol

Last edited:
tbt sent! I'm on my way!

- - - Post Merge - - -

thanks a bunch! I really appreciate your help!
Thanks to you I was able to pass my 3rd fashion check. :)

closing the thread now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back