• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Some Questions

xKayla

newbie, don't mind me :)
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Thank you in advance if you answer these questions!

1. I know TBT is a currency, but how do you earn it and how do you know how many you have?

2. I saw that you can sell/trade villagers, but since I've never done that before I'd like to know how? Because there's one villager I have in my town right now that I don't like a lot and I know some people want her...

3. In some people signature's they have something that looks like this:
OBTAINED: (and then a pixel image of something)
NATIVE FRUIT: (Apple, cherry, peach, etc)

What is the obtained thing they're talking about?

4. So I heard that when you respond to someone, you have to like their post you're replying to so they get a notification. I just tried doing that by clicking the hand next to the little box with the 0 in it, and nothing is happening! I don't know if it's just happening to me or if I'm doing something wrong...

Last edited:
Thank you in advance if you answer these questions!

1. I know TBT is a currency, but how do you earn it and how do you know how many you have?

2. I saw that you can sell/trade villagers, but since I've never done that before I'd like to know how? Because there's one villager I have in my town right now that I don't like a lot and I know some people want her...
first question: you earn by posting or people giving some to you and TBT is in side bar where it says Bells:

second question: go to villager trading plaza start a thread about who you are selling and people can offer in game bells, TBT, or trade for it

question from me:who's the villager thats moving

Thanks! And the villager I was talking about is Kiki, but she isn't moving... yet. So I guess I have to wait until she's in boxes to trade/sell her?

Back