Some Questions

xKayla

newbie, don't mind me :)
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Thank you in advance if you answer these questions!

1. I know TBT is a currency, but how do you earn it and how do you know how many you have?

2. I saw that you can sell/trade villagers, but since I've never done that before I'd like to know how? Because there's one villager I have in my town right now that I don't like a lot and I know some people want her...

3. In some people signature's they have something that looks like this:
OBTAINED: (and then a pixel image of something)
NATIVE FRUIT: (Apple, cherry, peach, etc)

What is the obtained thing they're talking about?

4. So I heard that when you respond to someone, you have to like their post you're replying to so they get a notification. I just tried doing that by clicking the hand next to the little box with the 0 in it, and nothing is happening! I don't know if it's just happening to me or if I'm doing something wrong...

Last edited:
Thank you in advance if you answer these questions!

1. I know TBT is a currency, but how do you earn it and how do you know how many you have?

2. I saw that you can sell/trade villagers, but since I've never done that before I'd like to know how? Because there's one villager I have in my town right now that I don't like a lot and I know some people want her...
first question: you earn by posting or people giving some to you and TBT is in side bar where it says Bells:

second question: go to villager trading plaza start a thread about who you are selling and people can offer in game bells, TBT, or trade for it

question from me:who's the villager thats moving

Thanks! And the villager I was talking about is Kiki, but she isn't moving... yet. So I guess I have to wait until she's in boxes to trade/sell her?

Back