• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Kerokerokeroppi series in exchange for other furniture

cindersinned

Bells
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (9) +
I just got my hands on Toby's amiibo card, meaning that I can now access the Kerokerokeroppi stuff in my town. I'm willing to let people come and buy things from his RV in my town if they'll give me stuff from any of the following series:

• Spooky series
  • Creepy series
  • Ice series
  • Mermaid series
  • Sloppy series

I need these for a project I'm working on, but I have very little patience and all of these would take a while to collect without TTing. There's no restrictions on what you can buy once you've given me your stuff, but if you're after multiple Kerokerokeroppi items then I would appreciate multiple items from the above.

I just got my hands on Toby's amiibo card, meaning that I can now access the Kerokerokeroppi stuff in my town. I'm willing to let people come and buy things from his RV in my town if they'll give me stuff from any of the following series:

• Spooky series
  • Creepy series
  • Ice series
  • Mermaid series
  • Sloppy series

I need these for a project I'm working on, but I have very little patience and all of these would take a while to collect without TTing. There's no restrictions on what you can buy once you've given me your stuff, but if you're after multiple Kerokerokeroppi items then I would appreciate multiple items from the above.

hey! if i could come over, TT and come back a few times, once ive ordered the full set i could give you the entire ice set!

i have creepy series can you order the whole set for me I don't have enough MEOW cupons

Like my post so I can be alerted

hey! if i could come over, TT and come back a few times, once ive ordered the full set i could give you the entire ice set!

Sounds good! I'll add you and tell you when my gates are open.

i have creepy series can you order the whole set for me I don't have enough MEOW cupons

Like my post so I can be alerted

Unfortunately I don't have enough MEOW coupons to order the whole set myself... I'm totally willing to scan Toby in later when you have more coupons, though!

Sounds good! I'll add you and tell you when my gates are open.

Unfortunately I don't have enough MEOW coupons to order the whole set myself... I'm totally willing to scan Toby in later when you have more coupons, though!

Okay ! sorry for the inconvenience but i'll be using a different FC than listed on my profile! the code is: 2165 5886 8619

Okay ! sorry for the inconvenience but i'll be using a different FC than listed on my profile! the code is: 2165 5886 8619

Understood, I've added you and opened my gates. Just drop your stuff to the left of the train station and I'll take you to the campground. (It's a bit of a walk, sorry.)

Understood, I've added you and opened my gates. Just drop your stuff to the left of the train station and I'll take you to the campground. (It's a bit of a walk, sorry.)

Okay! its fine :) mind if i drop off 3 things each time i come, because i can only order 3 per day? then once ive got everything i can drop off whats left :)

Okay! its fine :) mind if i drop off 3 things each time i come, because i can only order 3 per day? then once ive got everything i can drop off whats left :)

hey since you have lots of MEOW cupons can you buy the whole set for me I'll give you some TBT for doing it like 25

I have the mermaid and sloppy series items.

Last edited:
Back