• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway 4 SANRIO AMIIBO CARDS- VISIT MY RV FOR FREE!

yep im open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah sure~ I''l let you know when I'm free :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm available now if you can come?

could I come over in a minute? <3

Hello! Unfortunately I can't get the Kiki and Lala van because I have ?toile in my town but I am able to get the My melody van- just let me know when you're available and I'll scan her in :)

i'd love to come by to whichever rv you have scanned in today! is it okay if i come multiple times? :blush:

tysm for doing this by the way! it's super sweet of you!

Can i pass by?

bump

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry to everyone I haven't replied to (I was out all day today w/ out internet :/ ) I don't currently have any of them scanned in, but I have some time now to invite people over so if anyone's free just let me know which villager you want and i'll happily scan them in for you

sidenote: I don't TT so I'm only getting one villager in based on who comments first :)

yeah sure; do you have a particular villager in mind that you want me to scan in? :)

Do I count as today's first request? If so could you scan in Toby?

No not yet; and unfortunately I've already scanned in chai, but, you can visit her today or I can get Toby in for you tommorow?

No not yet; and unfortunately I've already scanned in chai, but, you can visit her today or I can get Toby in for you tommorow?

Chai is fine for today, I will still take a look though if that's alright with you.

Back