• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway 4 SANRIO AMIIBO CARDS- VISIT MY RV FOR FREE!

mapleleaf

cheesecake lover
Bells
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (25) +
I am currently offering my services for free visits to my campground:p
I have 4 of the sanrio amiibo cards [Chai] [Chelsea] [Toby] [Rilla] which you can visit and buy furniture from,
just let me know which villager you want so I can scan them in and you can come visit [please note that I wont be TT-ing so only one villager will be scanned in a day based off of a first-come-first-serve basis BUT anybody can come visit that villager throughout the day]
ALSO please do not take anything from my town whilst you are there or buy anything from my shops or destroy my flowers etc
but feel free to talk to my villagers,

Last edited:
I would love to come over! Can you please have Chelsea in the RV? Thank you ^u^

just realised that I cant do etoile as she is already in my town- im really really sorry about that :( (probably should've done my research)

Last edited:
I currently have somebody over- ill add you and invite you over in about 10 mins? :3

Okay I've added some fc's gate will be open in a sec

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah sure, i've added you, gate will be open soon :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

gate is officially open!

Would i still be able to come?

yeah sure- im adding you now, gate will be open in a few minutes

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes :3 gate will be open in a few minutes or you can wait a bit so you dont come at the same time as somebody else

yeah sure- im adding you now, gate will be open in a few minutes

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes :3 gate will be open in a few minutes or you can wait a bit so you dont come at the same time as somebody else

Oh! Don't worry! I can come later, let me know when, if it's a problem! :)

oh I just need the my melody hat right now got the other pieces of the outfit are you open?

Back