• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Splatoon Splattershot Jr. Ability Suggestions (Splatoon 2)

Holla

Easter Moon
Cherry 🍒
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Hey everyone! So I was a Splattershot Jr main in the original game. For awhile in Splatoon 2 I gave up on it and went to Dualies as the Special change from Bubbler to Ink Armor really killed it for me. The other day though I decided to give the Jr another go and I starting playing so much better!

Now, my question is what would you suggest I use for abilites? Most suggestions I find are from the original game, where the Special was the focus. Ink Armor is still decent in my opinion but I'm thinking it's not worth investing a ton of abilites like Special Charge Up, Tenacity or Special Power (Duration) Up. I could be wrong though.

For sure I'm going to be using Ninja Squid (I play terrible without it) and 3 Swim Speed up subs to help offset the slowdown that Ninja Squid inflicts. The rest though I'm not too sure. Stealth Jump maybe (even though it has been nerfed a bit from the first game it still seems good). Ink Resisitance Up possibly to make those quick getaways easier (though I don't know how many I'd need to stack to make much of a difference). Finally I can't decide between Ink Saver Sub or Ink Recovery Up. I super rarely run out of ink with the Jr itself so Ink Saver Main is redunadant... Splat Bombs on the other hand leave me with little to no ink.

Everything is irrelevant when you can use Tri Slosher Trash anyway

I love how everyone just ignores Murray...LOL

Back