• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Tips on monitoring villagers that want to move?

Vonny

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I booted up my old Wild World town out of curiosity and discovered Harmony not only still has a few old friends (Snake, Peanut and Kid Cat) but also a whopping group of 3 new dreamies randomly :D (Roscoe, Biskit and Eloise)

Anyway I want to spend the next few weeks cleaning my town up, maybe reconnecting with my villagers and becoming friendly with the new ones. I don't remember how to keep my villagers from moving though. I assume it's like City Folk where you have to boot up the game a few times a day and walk in front of everyone to see if anyone pings. Does anyone remember their old strategies at keeping villagers? Do other villagers tell you when someone wants to move?

Last edited:
^I'll have to look that up

I stopped playing because I couldn't handle the stress of villagers being in boxes every two days with no surefire way to get them to stay

- - - Post Merge - - -

^I'll have to look that up

I stopped playing because I couldn't handle the stress of villagers being in boxes every two days with no surefire way to get them to stay

Back