• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bree won't give me the Regal Dresser!

Bells
Hey!
Just like the title says, I have Bree in my second town (Who has lots of Regal items) and she won't offer me any of her furniture.
Every other villager who's house i've been invited too has offered me a chosen piece of furniture from their house each time, however Bree never does.
I really want her regal dresser, as for some reason it's never appeared in the T&T in any of my game files.
Does anyone know another way I could get this off her, or do I have to wait until she's willing to give it away or put it in Re-tail?

Has anyone else had any experiences like this? x

There are some items that are too precious for them to part with lol. Although I have had instances where the item I wanted ended up in Re-Tail.

Yeah, she must be attached to everything in her house :p lol
Just gonna wait her out and hope she gives me it.
I just want to complete sets for my HH Showcase ;(

Thanks! x

Last edited:
I don't think she could ever give it to you. No matter how many times you have attempted replacing it with something the same size.

Tried everything with Nana's mermaid sofa, but no dice. She loves it so much. It looks good in her house though.

Yeah, I guess they just have items that are their favourites and that they won't let go of, It's just she's the only one who's ever done this sort of thing for me, as Villagers are always asking me to replace things, or asking me around their house, later asking if I want anything. It's strange, but it does look nice in her house. x

If you want the regal dresser (or better yet the complete set) you could ask someone on here If they'll order it and give/sell it to you!

Back