Reunite with my old friend?

Bilaz

Local Eurovision Fan DA-3870-3754-4899
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Matryoshka Doll
I need a little advice. I have 10 villagers in my town who I like very much. However, I really miss my best friend from City Folk, Lolly. Out of all my villagers the only one I can bring myself to part with is Agent S, my third peppy. Doing so I would go from three peppies to three normals which doesn't really upset the balance at all. In fact, I think three normals might be less annoying?

This is my current villager lineup by the way: Ankha, Olivia, Rosie, Merry, Fang, Skye, Kyle, Deirdre, Molly and Agent S.

As you can see I love cats and I have a lot of memories associated with them: Olivia was my Wild World best friend, Rosie was in my friend's town and I always used to go visit her (and argue about her haha) Ankha was my dream islander and of course Lolly was my CF best friend. I love the idea of having all these special cats in one town.

Here's my dilemma: Is three normals really a good idea? Isn't swapping a tier 5 I've grown attached to for a tier 1 a little shallow? Should I keep Agent S? Or, should I perhaps find a jock or a lazy instead?

Last edited:
Just do whatever you want to. I always found the tier list kind of silly to begin with. You should like what villagers you like, regardless of a popularity list some random dude composited years ago.

If you need more pwps though, you might want to get yourself a personality that's not in your town. Otherwise do whatever you gut wants.

Thank you! :) I've unlocked all PWPs I'm interested in so that's not really a problem. I'm more concerned about variation in dialogue if I'm honest. ^^ I was thinking Lucky might be cute because I have Ankha? Although I remember when I had Beau I didn't really talk to him that much... Hm.

The real problem is that the 10th villager to move in is so darn hard to get to move out. Because my other 9 villagers really aren't going anywhere. If I could swap the 10th easily I would love to give Lucky a try but no, whatever villager I pick has to stay. :/

Last edited:
Three normals wouldn't matter, if you unlocked all the PWP's.
I suggest getting Lolly, she's so cute!
Hell, I can stand having 4 crankies everyday lmao

Last edited:
The dialogue will definitely get more repetitive. I have three peppy villagers and although I really like all three...I think I may just let one of them move when the time comes. And I have two normal as well. I like Kiki a lot because she was in the town since I've had it, but I wouldn't mind Alice asking to leave.

Especially because she is in an awful spot. I just wish she wasn't an amiibo scan, so she'd actually ask to move. So yeah if you're going to grow tired of repetitiveness, I'd look into another personality type to balance out how stale interactions are going to be.

I think 3 normals definitely would be better than having 3 peppies, I mean, I had two at one point and that got irritating.
I have more normals now and they just seem like they're a lot nicer than the peppies were. xx

Thanks for the advice... Although, I'm not too sure I'm that fond of lazy dialogue? I used to have Diana and Beau instead of Molly and Deirdre and every time I got irritated with way too much snooty and peppy dialogue I usually found myself chatting to Skye, Fang and Kyle (and never really Beau). I doubt that would change with three normals as I could just talk to Fang, Kyle and Deirdre? Man I'm so happy with Deirdre. She's adorable, looks so much more natural than Diana and I LOVE Uchi dialogue.

Why are normal villagers so cute? XD

Last edited:
I know! Normal villagers are by far the cutest XD x
Uchi dialogue is probably my favourite, It's just a shame that there aren't that many Uchis that I like. :/ xx

I know! Normal villagers are by far the cutest XD x
Uchi dialogue is probably my favourite, It's just a shame that there aren't that many Uchis that I like. :/ xx
I know right?? I mean Lolly, Skye, Molly, Fauna, Maple, Meringue, Marina, Goldie, Daisy? You are all so cute?? How??
It's such a shame about the Uchis I agree. :( I adore their dialogue but Deirdre is really the only one I actually like.

Back