• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what facial cleanser do you use?

HungryForCereal

if it was you I'd never want to leave...
Bells
Pink Summer Shell
Mint
Pavé
just curious what the members of TBT use for facial cleansing. i use SK-II facial treatment gentle cleanser for morning cleansing and The Face Shop Dr Belmeur clarifying bubble foam cleanser for night cleansing.

Last edited:
Some blue Bioderma soap. And it's not drying your skin either so you p much only need that ^^

coal tar soap
&
some form of astringent because I have overly oily skin

neutrogena oil-free acne wash facial cleaner, sometimes their pink foaming scrub, sometimes mango papaya soap from philippines

I just got some clean and clear cleanser and a nice astringent to go with the moisturizer I bought a while that I've been liking. My bf uses it too cause he's got more problem skin than I do, I just like having a baby butt face. My skin only breaks out on occasions.

I have a foamy face wash that I use to help my oily skin and it cleans my pores (I usually use this one the most)
I also have another face wash which is a 3-1 foam for when I have bad breakouts or my skin feels nasty
For face masks I use a clay face mask to extract dirt and oil from my pores and finally for a scrub I use an avocado scrub from St. Ives once a week.

As for lotion goes, I either use one from Olay or a hydrating serum from Neutrogena

i don't have acne but i use acne solutions cleansing foam on days i feel extra oily and i use clinique liquid facial soap for regular use

I don't use anything.If anything pops up-which is hardly ever- I just let it disappear by itself.

I use neutrogina face wash and it works really well, I would really recommend it if anyones looking for new face washes

I used to use neutrogena's but I switched over to lush's ultrabland cause it was drying out my skin like heck, I have combination skin but I'm more on the dryer end. it makes my skin feel soooo soft i swear the price point is on the more expensive side but its worth it lol

I use Dermalogica's UltraCalming Cleanser. I don't have any real skin issues so I just like a nice gentle cleanser that removes makeup and the daily buildup that accumulates, and this one is the best I've found. I also do an exfoliating mask once a week, and my go-to for that is Herbivore Blue Tansy.

the saem's healing garden green tea foaming cleanser! it's fantastic for my skin, i really wish i had discovered it sooner! i started using it maybe 2 weeks ago? and my skins a lot clearer and softer.

not sure if this part counts but i'll throw this in anyway - i also use aveeno's positively radiant daily scrub to exfoliate! and whenever i get the chance, i'll pick up some of lush's cupcake mask (this mask really cleans out my skin!)

I double cleanse using Heimish's cleaning balm first to remove makeup/sunscreen. Depending on how I feel I'll either use CosRX's Good Morning low ph cleanser or Lush's black angel (it's so messy but feels really good and totally cleans my pores).

I alternate between bar soap and Cetaphil. I have pretty oily skin but also really dry skin :mad:

I actually use the Lush Karma bar soap on my face every night along with moisturizer and tretinoin cream
My skin be poppin

Cetaphil (once in the mornings). Anything else/more frequent irritates my skin.

Back