• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Anything, gates open, Just post fc

AimeeTheMayor

Mountain Dew Addict
Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (19) +
I recently reset my town and I'm looking to build my catalogue up, I'll keep my gates open for the next few hours, just come by anytime, I'll buy almost anything, eg clothes, furniture, fossils, flowers just post your fc and I'll add you and open :lemon:

Last edited:
Omfg I have like, heaps and heaps of furniture that I need to get rid of. They consist of orderable furniture set items, mostly. Would you like them? Just offer 25 TBT and I'll give you all the furniture that I don't need. C:

Ooh I have some things

- - - Post Merge - - -

FC is on sidebar :3

Thank you to both of you, I'll add your Fc's and open my gates, I'll also send you the TBT Chick

Lemme rephrase that my friend has stuff lol i forgot lol her FC is 2552-5860-3961

I'll just collect all the items that I need to dispose and come to your town asap!

I'll tell her ur FCC and to add it and send her over

I'll go open my gates now :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've opened them, I'm going to go sell somethings at retail, if I'm not at my train station I'll run over once I've sold them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also how much would your friend like as payment?

hi! i have a lot of stuff in my inventory! :blush: whenever you're back online, add me and shoot me a vm- i'll be happy to come on over and drop off a ton of stuff :)

thanks!!

Hi would I be able to trade with you both tomorrow? It's getting late where I am and I have to be up early :)

Also @ LillyofVadness I'll take everything if you want, just give me a price, I have a few million bells so it's no problem :)

Last edited:
Hi would I be able to trade with you both tomorrow? It's getting late where I am and I have to be up early :)

Also @ LillyofVadness I'll take everything if you want, just give me a price, I have a few million bells so it's no problem :)

Everything as in all fossils and furniture? Just the fossils? Just the furniture?

The fossils and the furniture :lemon:

So, if I exclude anything that duplicates and items that I'm currently holding because someone else has asked for them but I haven't been able to complete the trade yet, I can give you:
Balloon Bed
Balloon Floor
Balloon Lamp
Balloon Table
Balloon Vanity
Balloon Wall
Corn Plant
Harvest Chair
Harvest Clock
Harvest Wall Lamp
Papa Panda
Tumbleweed
Amber
Ammonite
Ankylo Torso
Apato Tail
Dinosaur Egg
Dinosaur Track
Diplo Hip
Diplo Skull
Fern Fossil
Iguanodon Tail
Iguanodon Torso
Pachysaurus Tail
Pachysaurus Torso
Sabertooth Torso
Sabertooth Skull
Spino Torso
Stego Tail
Stego Torso
T-Rex Skull
Tricera Tail

all for 1mil IGB?

Sounds good to me, would you be able to trade in around 10-15 minutes? I need to get my bells and add you ect?

Last edited:
Sounds good to me, would you be able to trade in around 10-15 minutes? I need to get my bells and add you ect?

Yes, that's fine! I need to sort my own items out too. Also, do you mind if I bring Katie with me? She's been following me around for ages now and she's getting a tad annoying...

Back