• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Flowers

Lavulin98

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
99.4% (156) +
Hello. My town is overrun by flowers. If anyone needs some normal flowers for their garden or for hybrids, let me know and you can come and fill your pockets with them.

ME TOO

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG IM EARLY FOR ONCE PLEASE LET ME COME AT THE SAME TIME AS KELDI :3

Geez where have you all been all morning? xD Adding you . town name is Lovepink. I will let you know when gates are open. Take just flowers

Thank you! (Army of Flowers! lol)
EDIT: Been in bed ignoring my wake up alarm lol

Last edited:
Geez where have you all been all morning? xD Adding you . town name is Lovepink. I will let you know when gates are open. Take just flowers

School sadly :p i'll wait on you~ thank you!

Ugh I'm so frustrated and I wanna cry it's saying something's not working do u want me to try again and it's said that the last 10 times

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nvm.. hehe

I'd love to still come by and take a few. my fc is underneath my avatar :)

Ok guys, I will add you. remember take ony flowers, nothing else. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

gates open

I will add you both,

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates open. when you come take only flowers. nothing else.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Never mind you are not online. sorry you missed the chance

ooh I want some flowers. I just started but flowers dont need shovels, right? I'm trying to arrange all the white roses around my tent currently just for cause haha
Also I havent visited any towns yet, it'd be fun to make some friends and explore towns!

Last edited:
Back