• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Clothing 🕯🔮The Witchery Clothing🔮🕯

DevotedHaunting

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Mailbox

9nNecxm.jpg

The Witchery Clothing.

Finally after spending hours and hours trying to get this dress right lol. I can now share this with all of you.
Please enjoy. I am still not happy with the skirt part though...

Feel free to use them

I do have other colour variants, will be putting them up soon.

BloodMoon
OMT4Stn.jpg

XryWKHF.jpg

EDzgARs.jpg

zJGPxqG.jpg

Pumpkin Patch
EVvqGiY.jpg

FwNCsui.jpg

vUpSeNG.jpg

M2UoeYo.jpg

Moon Child
9nNecxm.jpg

NGNjz7Z.jpg

wWbkHWU.jpg

J54MM3e.jpg

WitchPlease
9IsX6yK.jpg

g8uGb1N.jpg

zPtmYCe.jpg

QWYNJRH.jpg

Feedback/opnions is welcome.

Last edited:
I would wear this in real life! <3

Speaking of which, totally random story, so I made the sweater Aerin wears based off something similar I saw someone else make, and then I seriously fell in love with it so much that I got it made by a shop on etsy

I would wear this in real life! <3

Speaking of which, totally random story, so I made the sweater Aerin wears based off something similar I saw someone else make, and then I seriously fell in love with it so much that I got it made by a shop on etsy

Right! I would wear this as well. That sounds amazing :D

Damn, these are so good! ^u^
I really like your Blood Moon one~

You should make a purple one with a ghostie or a cat on it. Black and purple are my favorite combo. <3

They look amazing! I'll watch out for the rest of your designs. :)

ahh i LOVE these. just my kind of style. the blood moon is seriously gorgeous!

Last edited:
Would you by any chance be able to make a short sleeve version of the Moon Child? Aerin has been wearing the same sweater outfit forever and it would be nice to be able to have something to change into during the warmer months. <3

Back