nevermind i need these flowers, ignore this

Last edited:
red carnations and roses wanted!!
~Giving
1tbt per red rose
2tbt per red carnation

message me if you're willing to trade your flowers for my tbt
.. trying to make my town as red as possible :D
You can come to MoonSong and take red roses for free ... come and fill your pockets ...
NVM ... it appears you went offline

Last edited:
at least 15 carnations or roses :D sorry about that I was offline for alittle while playing lol . I keep trying to get red roses from the island tours . but if you're still on let me know

at least 15 carnations or roses :D sorry about that I was offline for alittle while playing lol . I keep trying to get red roses from the island tours . but if you're still on let me know

Perfect timing, I just suddenly decided to check the forums again. But I can get you the 15 carnations. ^^ Would you like delivery or pickup?

either way, so for 15 carnations thats 30 btb let me add ya :D also im using a new ds so my friend code is 126412748084

either way, so for 15 carnations thats 30 btb let me add ya :D also im using a new ds so my friend code is 126412748084

Alright, well I'll come over to your town then as mine's a bit messy right now. Let me know when you open your gates! :)

lol well excuse all my out of place flowers haha im re-doing my flowers . anyways I'll have my gates open in just a min :D i'm sending ya the tbt
update gates are open

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awesome, thank you so much for helping me add more red flowers to my town :D it's obviously my favorite color haha :D

Last edited:
Back