If there's an upcoming update for animal crossing NL what would you like to see?

I love all of these ideas.

I'd also like to see a preview of the furniture you can customise with Cyrus as it's really annoying having to go back and forth and spend bells on items that you thought would look a certain way, but instead they don't.

All I want is intelligent AI with deeper conversations.

Yes! I think it would be great to have varied personalities as well as more and developing conversations, so instead of them saying the same things they'd remember stuff you told them and bring it up later.

I would like to see an option where you can change your mayor's name/town. So after you have chosen where you would like to put house etc and once you have paid off the first debt making you have the house there instead of the tent, an option will come up and saying "Would you like to continue with this mayor name/this name of the town?" Or either make it a PWP option.

Yeah this would be great because when I got the game I was 10, (on my birthday), and I thought the game would automatically capitalize the first letter in everything I wrote.. Like an iPad. So I named my character bella (no caps) and my town riverton (again, no caps) and I am NOT interested in restarting my town because I've had it since 2014, and I've done so much work it's scary. Plus I'd lose all my villagers' pictures and again, I've been collecting them since 2014. *cough*riplife*cough*

I forgot to mention that I would also like to see more interactions with Pete because when you seem him delivering letters, you get excited and when you go over to talk to him, it's nothing more than just a casual conversation, which makes the whole 'seeing him' thing a bit less rewarding.

Maybe instead, it could be similar to working with Brewster, but you could help him deliver letters to villagers as everyone in your town always complains about Pete always muddling deliveries up. At the end you could get some post office themed furniture such as a bell bank in your house or something similar.

Ugh, there are so many things I would like to see in a new update...

I would like to see more villagers from the past games, which gets a comeback. I really
liked that idea that they brought back so many villagers in the Welcome amiibo update,
it's nice to see these in a "fresh" look.

I would also like to see new dialogs for the villagers. The dialogs in New Leaf are getting
pretty fast boring and aren't that deep at all. Just give the villagers more to talk.

Also, probably my biggest wish: Bring back the observatory. Just, bring it back. Give
Celeste her old job back, please.

- More skin tone options for your villager
- Ability to change town name
- Introduce new fruits? Or maybe add more vegetables?
- Ceiling items
- Introduce more animals
- CHOOSE WHERE NEW VILLAGERS GO
- Ability to move rocks

So many that I can think of right off the bat...

Customized house types. For instance, lofted floors, apartments, offices.
A paths section that doesn't count towards your design quota.
More fruit with varied harvesting seasons.
New villager designs and personalities.
New upgrade designs for town hall.
Tree and bush areas with more forgiveness. I want a lot of plants!
Another type of flower and more flower colors.
More leniency in furniture placement in house. Also, I think it would be funny if your character could jump on their bed.

Add pants and more clothing options even though people will make perv stuff but in the long run its well worth it?

Also add more control on pwp's

more qr code slots because who dosen't have a million qr codes they want to use but not alot of slots even if it was 30qr codes per characters and shareable some how or kinda like a large storage for items that all 4 of your characters can access kinda like wild world that would be cool or when you are looking at your invertory or your cabinet you can see your item that your hovering over it that way you dont have to say what the eff is this item?

more pattern space. it's incredibly annoying switching between characters just to get a path down. also I'd like to be able to take pictures without my mayor standing in the middle.

I really doubt there will be a new update for the 3ds, but if they do I would be super content with a few small features like choosing your skin tone (like at least a tanning bed option at shampoodles please) or a toolbox option to keep your tools separate from your pocket space. I used to have a lotttt of ideas in my head for upgrades to new leaf but realistically we can only hope the switch game will expand on things like customisation: re-colouring PWPs, villagers being able to wear hats, placing paths in large chunks like a user above mentioned, etc.

RV from regular amiibo cards. I mean i hate how you get like 10 timmy cards and you can only get photos or random items =_=

omg yes i'd kill for those ^

also i agree with more pattern space i mean i don't want to make extra dudes just for that ugh

Back