• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which seasonal town look do you like better?

Which month?

• June 8-15

Votes: 32 55.2%
  • September 8-15

Votes: 26 44.8%

• Total voters

Kitsey

cosmic love
Bells
In the scheme of things I guess this is a minute detail, but I want to know your opinion on which seasonal appearance you like better:

June 8-June 15
tumblr_inline_n4bywydMlK1rbccjc.png

or September 8-September 15
tumblr_inline_n4byy46Ci21rbccjc.png

I like them both because one type of bush is in full bloom, and you can see little buds on another type :blush: I guess it depends on whether you like azaleas or hibiscus better. The shades of green are different too. Trying to decide when to set my dream :)

Pictures from here

✰ I also have another question! ✰
Do you prefer random handheld items (like beans or streetpass ice creams) in a dream town to be wrapped or unwrapped? Do you care? Has this ever crossed your mind at all lol :D?

I prefer the azaleas, but I like the colors of Sept 8 - Sept 15 better. Before voting, I'd like to know what sort of theme you're going for, assuming you're doing a theme.

Edit: I kinda like the items to be wrapped, but either way is fine.

Last edited:
Two of my houses are going to be Bioshock themed (apologies to anyone who's seen me write this 100000 times), but the outside isn't anything really? I'm just trying to make it look pretty, I suppose. It's also going to be at night since I have several illuminated PWPs.

I prefer September 8-15, I like how it looks more green compared to the more blue-ish color in June. I also like seeing wrapped presents in dream towns, it looks more neat and clean.

Well I definitely favor the winter season(in game) though my birthday is in April I'm not much a fan of pink so personally I like the snow especially because the holly bushes bloom :D

I voted for the September option. There's a hint of changing colours at your date, which I really like. The cherry tree has a yellow hue that makes the whole scene seem more airy, though both look great

Thanks for all the input! I'm glad people voted in my first poll c: I'm still undecided between the two and the best way to figure it out is probably to see what my own town looks like during those times, at night. So I'll be checking that soon. I'll definitely wrap the presents :)

June definitely for me. The start of a summer holiday and the trees look full of life.
I feel like the trees start to weaken in colour in September which makes sense, but I don't personally like the colour as much as June. Still nice though.

Last edited:
it depends on the town really! I like the september colours a bit more though

I voted for the September version. I think it looks really nice. I like that the trees are just starting to change color.

Another vote for September, and for wrapped presents. :)
The only time I find wrapped presents unpleasant is if there are, like, 30 of them in one spot.

I personally like september better :)
As for the goodies, I'd rather they'd be unwrapped. I get lazy having to pick up everything just to find out what they are, and the other way we can decide if we want to pick them or not.

June 8-15 looks beautiful. I do like how beautiful the autumn colors look with their changing colors of the tree leaves and the bush changes but I prefer June more.

Ooh, the poll is neck and neck :lemon: I've decided to go with September - I just traveled back to June and the pink is overwhelming! All those azalea bushes I used to line my paths are a bit too vibrant for me, and there are a few instances where they clash with the flowers nearby. The fading colors of September are easier on the eyes imo; I used to prefer the brighter colors, but that was when my town had far fewer trees, bushes, and flowers.

June! It feels more bright and full of colors! And I really love azaleas, but also the colors in september mach better with the contest :)

Back