Sweet Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Sweet Heart Balloon
Pink Balloon
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
This can include psychedelic rock, progressive rock, rock from Japan, hard rock, metal, punk, etc. ANYTHING! As long as it's got a guitar and whatnot! So go ahead. List some of your all-time favorite rock bands!:)

As for me..

Death
Iced Earth
Judas Priest
Yes
Grateful Dead
Kansas
The Allman Brothers Band
and a TON of others! It would take too long to list all the bands I like so I won't even bother(unless someone requests it;))

I like a lot, so I'm not going to bother listing all of them.:p However, I do really like Nirvana and Green Day.

It's progressive rock, but primarily Yes, Kansas, and King Crimson, mostly Yes though
Oh whoops, forgot about Queen

Last edited:
Escape the Fate
The Dead Rabbitts
I Killed the Prom Queen
Sick Puppies
Like Moths to Flames
Dead by April
Breaking Benjamin
Down & Dirty
The Devil Wears Prada
Feed Her to the Sharks
Eyes Set to Kill
For All Those Sleeping
Of Mice & Men
Memphis May Fire (older stuff)
Sworn In
Three Days Grace

There's definitely some more but that's off the top of my head.

Grateful Dead, The Doors, The Who, Jefferson Airplane, Flower Travellin' Band, Zunou Keisatsu... Os Mutantes

radiohead, the velvet underground, electric wizard, mogwai, lymbyc systym and the misfits !

Last edited:
One OK Rock (They're J-rock, though)
Queen
Halestorm
30 Seconds to Mars
Nirvana
Green Day
My Chemical Romance
Alice in Chains
Evanescence

Last edited:
the libertines <3
the stone roses
the smiths
red hot chilli peppers
the courteeners

Here's my top 5:

1. Wage War
2. Born Of Osiris
3. Miss May I
4. whitechapel
5. August Burns Red

EDIT: Seems mine are a bit heavier than most on here aha

Last edited:
pink floyd
queen
yes
and idk if david bowie would count as rock, but a lot of his songs go hard. i'm putting him on here anyways

I've got a lot but here's a random list of ten that I really like:
10. Hollywood Undead
9. Manchester Orchestra
8. Blink-182
7. Three Days Grace
6. Linkin Park
5. Green Day
4. Weezer
3. Smashing Pumpkins
2. Paramore (not sure if you'd still count them as rock, though; if not, replace it with Billy Talent or Audioslave)
1. Nirvana

And yeah I listen to a bunch of solo artists as well so.. yeah but since your clearly asked for bands :p

And yeah I listen to a bunch of solo artists as well so.. yeah but since your clearly asked for bands :p

Oh, it can include solo artists as well! I probably should've mentioned that.:p

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like a lot, so I'm not going to bother listing all of them.:p However, I do really like Nirvana and Green Day.

Oh I say go all out! I'm genuinely interested!

Oh, it can include solo artists as well! I probably should've mentioned that.:p

Yeah.. well. I'll make a list of that too then. Although most will probably not be that much rock it itself, more folk or folk/rock and psych and stuff :p

S?rgio Godinho(folk rock), Lu?s C?lia(he's pretty much protest folk rather than rock, but he's one of my absolute faves so yeah man), Buffy Sainte-Marie(folk, folk rock slight country as well), Julien Clerc (chanson, pop-rock), Rumi Koyama (60s kayou, pop rock), Shila/Sheila Charlesworth(folk rock.. also I took my username after her :p), Janis Joplin, Joan Baez...

Back